12 - Whiskey And Cigars

His arm rested, relaxed and heavy on my chest. I listened to his calm deep breaths next to me and felt the scent of his hair so close to my face.

  Moments ago his lips had traced invisible tracks all over my body. He had made me feel more alive than anyone before.
   I smiled to myself, he'd been right, I had been a fucking idiot.
   I'd been in pain for months instead of just sorting everything out, I could have been lying in this bed weeks ago.

   "You need to stop thinking about it, Bel."  Clocksworth yawned and got up on one elbow, "what happened is forgotten, okay?"

   I snickered and looked up at him, "So you can read my mind?"

   He rolled his eyes and threw himself down on the pillow again, "there is no need, you ooze anxiety when your thoughts wander like that."

  I rolled around on my stomach and grinned, "I'll stop, I promise."

   "Good, because you have no reason to ponder anymore, kiddo."

   I gave him a teasing smile, "Oui Patron." He moaned and grabbed a pillow and threw it in my face. "What?" I laughed, "Do you prefer Monsieur Clocksworth, master... boss?"

   He rolled me over on my back and held my wrists pressed to the mattress with a grin on his lips, "I'll fucking teach you who's boss .."

   His lips pressed hard against mine and soon my mouth was filled with his tongue. He let go of my hands and I drilled my fingers into his broad back.
My heart was pounding so damn hard, fuck I wanted him again.

   "CLOCKSWORTH!"  Lumiere's voice echoed outside the door, "answer your damn phone!"

   Angrily Clock raised his head and roared, "WHAT?!"

   "Get dressed and join me at the office, Anthony wants a meeting ... something happened."

   Clock leaned his forehead against mine and sighed before kissing me one last time and getting out of bed. 

  He pulled a blanket around his hip before opening the door and gave Lumiere a worried look. "It's serious then?"

   Lumiere nodded at him and glanced into the bedroom, catching my eyes from Clocksworth's bed.
   "Probably."

   Clock nodded "We're coming."

   Lumiere sniffed the air, "you should probably take a bath first."  Then he glanced at me again, this time with a smile, "Does this mean that we'll finally have some peace and quiet around here?"

   Clock grinned, "When did we ever have peace and quiet in our lives Lu?" The pale man sighed dramatically and Clock closed the door and went to the bathroom to run a bath.

   "What's going on?"

   "Calvos must have taken revenge for blowing up his warehouse."

   "Crisis meeting before breakfast." I sighed and fell down heavily among the pillows.

   Clock nodded, "it's bad."

   "Do you really think he wants me there?"

   "You still eat with us, don't you?"

   "What's that have to do with anything?"

   Clock grinned "Have you ever seen anyone else sitting at the dinner table?"

   "No..."

   He walked towards me and leaned down with a smile, his thumb caressing my lips as he swallowed me whole with one look. "You're still important to him."