Chapter 32 : Karma's a bitch.

YN's POV:

After six months of being with Matt, he suggested that me and him move in together considering that both of us live alone so he asked me whether it was ok with me if I moved in with him, and I actually agreed. My feelings for Justin has disappeared after not talking to him for the past two months since he's on tour  along with Selena, which is perfectly fine with me considering that it's no longer my problem.

Matt has met me entire family except Dad, which he will this coming Saturday when Dad comes visits me and I really hope that Dad will like Matt. Dad barely allows me to date and by far the only person he allows me to date is JUSTIN because he says that Justin's a great guy, which I think is true except the fact that me and him would actually DATE.

But some stuff that has been bothering is that Scooter says that Justin hasn't been doing well lately and that tour has been giving him a lot of stress lately and that haters are also gaining and Scooter doesn't think that even Selena can help him and he was hoping that I could. I know that Matt doesn't have a problem with me and Justin hanging  out but I don't think that it's a good idea considering that the both of us are taken and it also wouldn't be fair for both Selena and Matt so I still think that it's better if me and Justin were to stay apart...

Justin's POV:

"Get out! I don't want to see anyone!" I shouted feeling frustrated.

"Just-" "GET OUT!" I screamed at Selena as she stumped out of the room. 

I didn't really had time for anyone right now and all I wanted to do was to be alone. Even though i have my Beliebers but the haters always had their way of bringing me down... Without YN by my side, I don't think that I can go on acting like everything's okay, maybe not even in front of m Beliebers. It's like YN's the only person I can ever turn to. She's the only person that understands me more than Selena does. I don't know why but I've been having weird feelings towards YN ever since we stopped talking and it has been bugging me ever since.

I wasn't in the mood for talking to anyone at the moment but I really do miss YN, like A LOT.

I didn't understand why I was feeling this way knowing the fact that I already have Selena which made me feel bad because the only person I miss right now is YN and not my own girlfriend. I felt horrible and sick, which made me wanted to throw up. Having feelings like this wasn't really good because the last time I felt this was when I almost lost YN, which I don't plan on letting that happen ever again.

I picked up my phone and clicked the 'gallery' button to see the photos of me and YN have taken together. We were pretty much the selfie king and queen so it wasn't really that bad and I have to admit that YN takes the best selfies ever. The way she smiles just brightens up my day and that laugh of hers, something I can never, ever get out of my head. I just realized that I really miss her and she's the only one that's on my mind.

I decided to call her and just randomly start a conversation just to have the chance to listen to that sweet sound of hers. I already had her on speed dial but I was too afraid that she might be busy with Matt. I always have the urge to call her for the past two months that we've never talked but then I always think that she might be busy doing something else. I mean, if she wanted to talk, she could've text or call me, right? I don't know... I don't like having feelings like this too, the feeling of being confused.

Another month to go before my tour ends and I've never been wishing for that day to come so much before in my life. I like touring but I also like staying in one place for some time, especially is YN is there with me. But I doubt that that'd ever happen again since Matt's the one's that's making her happy and not me.

I decided to push all my thought away and took out a book to calm myself down. Before I met YN, I've never liked reading but then she knew that I was always frustrated with stuff not worth so she told me that reading could actually calm a person down. I took out a book by Nick Vujicic titled 'Stay Strong'. This book has taught me a lot in life and it was YN that helped me overcome a lot of things in my life.

I never really realized that YN would mean so much to me. I always just treated her as my best friend but I guess that it was always more than that. I knew that YN always had that one weird feeling towards me but I always act like a bastard and ignore it. But now I know how YN felt like all this while, nothing but sadness. I guess that she doesn't feel the same now since she already has Matt but ask Nick said, 'Stay Strong'.

Guess that it was all in God's plan. Karma's a bitch.

__________________________________________

Sorry for not updating for a long time guys, I just ran out of ideas but I'll try to update as much and as soon as I can. Maybe another tomorrow? Not sure yet but hopefully. :) I'm also having exams next week but I'll find time to update.

QOTD : Do you guys still love my books?

Comment your answers! ^^

- Christina :)