Chapter 33 : Love is simple...

YN's POV:

I've been worried about Justin because for the past week considering that he hasn't been answering Pattie's phone calls, which made her call me asking whether Justin talked to me and whether he has been hiding some stuff from her since Justin always tells Pattie everything.

I guess the only reason why Justin would be feeling this way is either from the haters or from Selena, if it's worse, maybe from both. I felt bad for Matt and also for Justin since one is my boyfriend and the other is my best friend. I didn't know who to choose from the both of them, which was one of the hardest decision anyone can ever make.

I pushed all my thoughts aside and just took my phone out and dialed Justin's number. In the matter of two rings, he picked up sounding horribly sick.

"Hello?" he answered with a cough, which immediately broke my heart.

"Justin? Are you ok? Pattie's worried about you," I stopped then continued with "I'm worried about you," I sighed.

"I'm ok," he said as his voice started to crack. I didn't say anything as soon as I heard him sob.

"Jay?" I spoke.

"I miss you baby girl, I really do," he started crying which made me fight the urge to cry as well.

I let out a big sigh before I broke down and cried.

"I'm sorry for making you cry YN. I really am sorry," he apologized.

'YN'? He never calls me by my name, ever. What's up with him?

I started getting upset yet pissed off the same time. Upset due to the fact that he's sad and pissed off because this is the first time we've talked in the past two months and he calls me by my name now? What did I ever do?

I decided to take this down south so I guess that I started acting a bit rude but I guess that he deserved it. I wasn't really the person to get pissed off by others and Justin was one of the people that knew that clearly, but he still had to cross the line.

"So am I," was all I said before cutting off the line.

I felt guilt but then was too scared to call him back so I just let him be. Within a minute, my phone rang again and I thought it was Justin so I didn't even bother to pick the phone up and even placed it on silent.

While I was sitting in my living room couch with my phone still in my room, I heard the door open and the person that walked through that door was Scooter and not Justin or Matt.

I never said anything and just ran over for a hug. I couldn't help but started crying and Scooter was also smart enough to not ask anything from me and all he did was give me a big, tight hug.

I didn't know the reason why I started crying but I just knew that I had to let it all out. I couldn't hold it all in anymore ever since the past two months without talking to Justin and the first time in that period of time, he called me and even called me by my name? Why? Was it something I said or something I did to make him sad or mad? I don't know...

I felt like everything was out of sorts and that losing Justin was like losing half of me. Even though me and Matt were dating, Matt never really knew how to make me smile the way Justin ever did. I mean, I know that I love Matt but I couldn't really figure out what my feelings were towards Justin so maybe that's why I hid all my feelings away from Justin and everybody else but I guess that Scooter among everyone could tell the difference about how I act around the gang and Justin.

Scooter's POV:

I've known YN as long as I've known Justin. Before they introduced themselves, I always assume that they were a couple under Justin had a crush on Selena, which I could tell that when YN had hurt in her eyes but we all knew that she kept everything to herself. For knowing YN for such a long time, we always knew that she had some chemistry between Justin and Justin had the same feeling but then there was Selena.

I know that some of them think that I only allow Selena and not YN to go on tour with Justin because I agree that 'Jelena' is a great couple but it's not true. Justin's a grown man and he should make decisions by himself and not let us worry about him. The idea about not letting YN to go on tour with Justin was also Selena's idea. I couldn't really say no because first of all, Selena was his girlfriend and second of all, I didn't want World War II to start all over again since it'd already happened once, which did not end well.

I carried YN up tp her room and placed her on bed since she fell asleep on the couch then called Justin thinking that he might have been taking to YN but he didn't pick up. I knew that Justin was also going through a rough time since he cancelled all his 'Meet N' Greet' saying that he doesn't want to meet anyone BUT YN.

The reason why Justin never texted YN in the past two months was because Selena got mad and argued with Justin because she kept on nagging about how Justin only would spend time with YN and not with Selena. Selena told Justin that she'd break up with Justin if he continues to talk to her and said that if he can stand not talking to her for more than three months, then she'd believe that Justin is not in love with her, which was pretty stupid considering that even I know that feelings would grow stronger if you couldn't talk toi that one person for a long period of time.

I felt bad for both Justin and YN due to the fact that two people who love each other can't be together and the worst part is that they don't even know about their feelings towards each other.

I've tried talking to Justin about how real love is but he doesn't seem to listen to me and yet he still keeps himself around Selena. It's not that I don't think that Selena's a good person but I don't think that she's the one for Justin. On the other hand, I don't think that YN and Matt are meant for each other like they say and I think that YN is meant for Justin.

I find it sad that when two people who love each other can't be together because they don't have the guts to tell the other person how they feel about one another.

Love is actually very simple, it's just that people like to make it complicated.

_______________________________

I decided to update two chapters today since I haven't updated in such a long time, and I als think that you guys deserve it. ^^ And once again, I'm sorry for not updating for so long, but I promise that I'll update more from now. :)

QOTD : Where are you guys from?

AOTD : I'm from Malaysia. :D

Comment your answers! :P

- Christina :)