Chapter 35 : I miss you so much.

Justin's POV:

In order for me to show YN that I'm a changed man, I got to the studio the next day and the best way for me to express how I feel, is through music. I sat in the studio at 8 in the morning thinking about what I should write about but then I felt like I should do a duet. I called the one and only Cody Simpson asking him whether he'd want to write a song together and with that, he agreed.

Cody and his manager along with Dan came by almost an hour later. We started writing and when we finished, I felt relieved. Writing has always helped me express myself through things in life and by writing today has given me so much relief.

"I don't work hard when it's easy, I put in work when it's hard.

Girl I never believed in love until I had yours.

This is more than a season, and I'm not just fun.

I'm not afraid to tell you, that you're the one."

We finished the song and when I got home, I felt relieved and I hope that YN would have a chance to listen to it and I also hope that she'll know that I'm already a changed man.

I called Ryan and the gang and asked them if they wanted to join me for dinner since I've done things by myself for so long, why don't I find someone to fo it with me for a change?

For now, all that matters is that YN knows how I still feel about her and that I'm willing to give up everything for her.

*one month later*

YN's POV:

Being with Matt has been amazing. He makes me feel like no other and he makes me smile by just the littlest things that he does like breakfast in bed or even taking seflies of me while I'm sleeping and using it has his lockscreen and wallpaper. He just makes me feel different but the way Justin does it makes me smile too. He respects me and there was one time when I was home alone and it was a rainy night, he hugged me in my bed and sang me a lullaby to sleep.

Choosing between Justin and Matt was hard but I already made me decision and chose Matt but then...

I was on my way home from my mom's when I heard Justin's new song called Home To Mama and damn is it good. I didn't know that Justin had a new song. Just as I took my phone out, I was still hesitating whether or not I should call Justin since I haven't talked to him for so long.

Since I knew that it'd be awkward if I called him so I shot him a text and wrote 'Heard your new song. It's cool. Keep it up Jay. Miss ya - YN.'

Within seconds, I got a call and when I answered it, Justin's voice turned up.

"Hey baby girl! I missed you so much!" he squeaked through the phone which kinda put a smile upon my face.

"I missed you too Jay. How are you?" I asked with a smile.

"Me? I'm feeling better than before. Now I know how much of a jackass I was. I'm so sorry darling. Do you think that you could ever forgive me?" he asked with hope.

"Of course Jay. Why wouldn't I? You're bae!" I joked.

"Well, you're babe to me YN. And you always will be," was all Justin said when I felt completely down.

There was a minute of silence when all Justin could say was sorry. I told him that it was alright and also told him that I was almost home and that maybe we could talk some other time.

I didn't know why but I still feel nervous when I heard his voice. Never realized how much I missed him.

I got home and saw that Matt was already done making dinner. But then I thought about Justin. He'd wait for me to get home then we'd only make dinner together because he said that it'd only be special. Sometimes, it just depends on the girl. Some girls just want to come home and have a nice meal with the person they love but some wants the fun about making both patners happy at the same time. I'm that type of girl. I want to be in the fun and no just enjoying everything after that.

I guess Matt knew that I had things on my mind and when he asked me about it, I didn't know why but I couldn't seem to open up to Matt. I know that being in a relationship means sharing everything with one another but this time was different. I assured Matt that it was nothing then went back up to the study room and just wanted some time to myself.

I called Justin and asked him whether he could come pick me up to go for a walk and he didn't hesitate to agree.

Justin picked me up and he brought me to the nearest park for a walk but then what made my heart melt was when he placed his jacket on me. It made me realize how much I missed him.

We sat on the bench by the lake and that's when Justin spoke up.

"Are you okay darling?" he asked as he held onto my hands.

"Damn, you're freezing," he said as he hugged me so tight, it made me tear up.

I didn't know how much I missed Justin and then I realized that I already have Matt but my feelings towards Justin wouldn't go away and it's also getting stronger and stronger every time I look into his eyes.

"Baby, what's wrong?" he asked concerned.

"I miss you so much," I said as tears were rolling down my face.

________________________________

OMG! I'm so sorry for not updating for so long! I completely forgot about wattpad and I also just finished my exams and it's so relaxing to finally have the chance to update again. I hope that my readers still read my book and suppport me no matter what. Vote and comment! ^^

- Christina :)