Chapter 20 : I'm nothing but a failure...

Justin's POV:

Y/N got in the house to get us our drinks. And man, was she mighty fine.

"I know what happened with Selena. Told you she's bad news." Za shook his head.

"Don't worry about that. Bizzle's got a new target." Twist joked.

"Did you tell Y/N about your feelings?" Ryan asked.

I just looked down and shook my head.

"See? What if someone else takes her first before you?" Ryan asked again.

"But I love her man, and apparently, she doesn't." I replied in disappointment.

"How do you know that she doesn't love you. You never even asked." Ryan said patting my back.

Just before I could answer, Y/N walked out of the house.

"What were you guys talking about?" she asked giving us our drinks.

"Nothing." Chaz smirked.

"Whatever." she chuckled.

We swam for a while but then I noticed that there was something bothering Y/N.

I swam over to her and asked "Baby girl, what's wrong?"

She looked at me and shook her head.

"Come one sweetie. You know you can tell me anything." I asked her again but then she just kissed my cheek and walked back in the house after drying herself.

"What happened?" I asked the guys but then all they did was shrugged their shoulders.

"Shit." I mumbled and walked into the house.

"Y/N." I called out but then heard the water from upstairs running. I think that she's showering.

I walked up the stairs and heard that the sound of water running was coming from my room.

I opened the door but then it was locked.

I sat in front of the door and waited for her.

I waited for about 20 minutes later when my baby girl opened the door.

She was wearing a pair of shorts and one of my hoodies. Her hair was let down naturally which made her look even prettier.

"Jay? What's wrong?" Y/N snapped me out.

"What's wrong? Nothing's wrong with me but it looked like something was bothering you. Are you ok?" I asked her pulling her in for a hug.

"Jay, I'm ok. You're still wet bro." she giggled.

"Maybe I can make you wet." I winked at her.

"Jay! You're such a perv!" she laughed.

"But you love me." I said proudly.

"Yes, I do." she kissed my cheek.

"Ok. It's cold here so go shower. I don't want you to get sick." she pushed me in my room and closed the door from the outside.

I smiled at how adorable she is and took my shower.

Y/N's POV:

When I went back to the pool, I wasn't really in a good mood. I was sitting by the side of the pool when Jay asked me what happened.

I didn't wanted him to worry so I just shook my head and when he asked again, I knew that he wasn't gonna stop until her has an answer.

So I just kissed his cheek and walked back in the house.