Chapter 11 : Wait! Am I falling for her?

Y/N's POV:

"Woo!"I screamed as me and Dylan danced to the music. We were in the middle of the dance floor having the time of our lives.

Just then, Strip by Chris Brown came on and I started to grind on Dylan. He placed his hands on my waist pulling me closer.

I continue to grind on him as a soft moan escaped from his lips. I smirked in victory and turned around to face him.

He looked at me while biting his lip as I turned around and walked away.

I walked to the bar and order something to drink.

"Hey bartender! A sex on the beach!" I yelled due to the loud music as I felt someone pull my arm. I turned around to see Dylan standing there smiling.

"Wanna go home?" he smiled.

"Yeah. These shoes are killing me." I laughed.

I chungged down my drink and then Dylan pulled me by my hand and lead me out the club.

The weird thing was, he let me out the back but I rememebered that his car was out front.

Just as I was about to asked him, I felt someone cover something over my mouth. I tried to struggle but then everything went black.

Justin's POV:

"I think we should go find Y/N. That Dylan guy used to be a player and heartbreaker in high school, remember?" I reminded them.

"Yeah, but people change Justin. You know, you should trust her. She's grown. She's old enough to make her own decisions." Ryan patted my back.

"No, I agree with Justin. I don't even think that his name was Dylan." Chaz agreed to what I said.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Twist said as we all walked out of the house and drove to the club.

We got to the club and saw Dylan's car. We parked our car and walked inside the club. I went over to the bar and saw someone like Y?N ordering something to drink.

She turned around and I saw that it really was her. I told the guys and we followed them to the back of the club. Dylan opened the door and they both walked out.

Something got me curious cause Dylan's car was out front.

We peaked through the door and saw someone cover something over Y/N's mouth.

Me and the guys rushed out to the guy and I punched him in the face. He fell and as I got on top of him, I started to beat him up again.

I heard something crack indicating that he had a broken nose. I punched him a few more times and he blacked out.

I turned around to see Ryan and Twist holding onto both of Dylan's arms.

"Please, I had no other choice." he begged.

"No other choice." I chuckled. "Why's you do it?" I asked angrily.

"I-I..." he stuttered.

"You what?" I shouted at him making him flinch.

"I gambled and lost a quarter mil and now I don't have the money. So I told them that I can make the money by..." he stopped and looked at the floor.

"By what?!"  shouted once again.

"By selling her." he quickly answered me.

"You little bitch!" I punched him and he blacked out pretty quick.

I turned around and saw that Chaz had Y/N in his arms. I ran over to him and took her in my arms as we walked to the car.

I placed her in the back seat as I sat down beside her. Chaz and Ryan were sitting in front and Twist and Za drove the other car.

I looked down at her and admire her beauty. Dylan didn't deserve her. She's too good for him.

I looked at her and tugged a piece of her hair behind her ear.

Just then, my phone starting to ring. I took it out and saw that the caller ID was my baby Selena.

"Hey baby." I smiled.

"Justy, I miss you." she nagged.

"Aww baby, I miss you too." I replied looking out the window.

"I have to go now. I'll talk to you soon." she said kinda disappointed.

"Ok. I love you." I said softly.

"I love you too." she replied and cut the call off.

I turned my gaze back to tthe front when I saw Ryan and Chaz looking at me.

"What?" I asked chuckling.

They both looked at each other and said "Nothing."

We reached home and I carried Y/N out the car bridal style.

Twist unlocked the front door as I was the first one to walk in.

I carried Y/N up to her room and gently laid her down on the bed. I took off my shirt and pants leaving me and my boxers and climbed into bed with her.

I turned to my side facing Y/N as I saw her mouth slightly opened as I could hear her breathing.

She lightly moved and snuggled up to my chest. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer.

I kissed the top of her head and rested mine on top of hers.

I didn't know why, I started to feel butterflies. The thought about her smile. That perfect giggle. Those beautiful eyes of hers. I could look at her all day.

Wait! Am I falling for her?

________________________________________________
Hey guys. Sorry for the wait. I just started school and it's very tiring. Anyways, hope you like the chapter. Sorry if it's short.

-Christina :)