Chapter 30 : "Please don't go."

Justin's POV:

"What? Why didn't you tell me this earlier? This is too sudden. I can't just leave," I sighed and ran my hand through my hair as I sat down on bed.

"I know Justin but you have no choice," Scooter said.

"What do I tell Y/N?" I asked.

"Tell her the truth. Listen, you have to go and before you ask, no, Y/N can't come along. She'll be nothing but a distraction to you," Scooter said through the phone as I just wanted to throw mine away.

"She won't. Please Scooter," I begged.

"No means no Justin. You leave Monday," and with that, he cut my off.

What am I going to do? I don't want to leave Y/N for months, I'll miss her.

I decided to call her and ask her if she wanted to hang out today.

"Hello?" Y/N answered laughing.

"Y/N? Can we meet up today? I wanna hang out with you today. Pretty please," I begged playfully.

"Erm... Sure, I don't see why not. Hold on," she said. I heard her talking to Matt then she answered again.

"I'll be over later. At about 4, is that alright?" she asked as to what I heard that she just got in the car.

"Alrighty then. I'll see you later baby girl," I smiled and ended the call.

I decided to take her to the place we once built our treehouse. We use to go there whenever you wanna hang out to avoid the paps. But then I don't know how and when, we started to forget about it.

I got dressed in a white hoodie, my favorite pair of pants and a pair of sneakers. I didn't really wanted to do my hair so I just wore a beanie.

I heard the doorbell ring so I quickly got to the front door to see an angel standing right in front of me.

"Wow, you look- you look beautiful," I said making blush madly.

"Come on, I wanna take you somewhere," I smiled as I grabbed her hand and after we got in the car, I decided to give her a surprise so I didn't tell her where we were going.

"Jay, can you please tell me where we're going?" she begged.

I laughed at how adorable she looked and shook my head.

"Pretty please," she made the pouty face.

"No Y/N. Not even that face can help you this time," I stuck my tongue out like a kid.

"Fine," she finally gave up.

"But I can promise you this, you know the place. We use to go there a lot," I smiled.

We stopped at a traffic light and I couldn't help but look over at her to see her with her adorable thinking face.

"Justin," she called.

"What is it?" I asked still looking at her perfect features.

"It's a green. You can drive now," she chuckled.

I concentrated back on the road and when we were almost there, I told Y/N to close her eyes because seemed like she haven't figured it out yet which was somewhat heartbreaking but happy due to the fact that I could surprise her.

I bet that the treehouse would be dusty as hell but I think that she'd be as happy anyways.

I got out of the car before I helped her out because I still wanted her eyes closed.