Chapter 5 : Please don't leave me...

Justin's POV:

I drove to Y/N's house rushing there to find her. My hear was pumping a million times faster than before.

I stopped my car in front of Y/N's house and ran to the door.

"Open up!" I yelled. I kept banging on the door until Ryan opened us.

"Where is she?" I asked worriedly not bothering about the answer then pushed passed him and ran into the house.

I saw Y/N laying there on the floor brethinf heavily while panitng uncontrollably.

I ran up to her side and picked her up from Chaz and held her in my arms.

"Baby girl, stay with me. Help is on the way." I said caressing her cheek. Tears began to form in my eyes but I was fighting the urge ro cry.

The paramedics pulled me away from her while a few of them helped her.

They carried her onto the gurney and pushed her into the ambulance.

I got on with her and sat by her side while I held onto her hands.

"Does she has any sickness?" the paramedic asked me.

"Sh-she erm... She has asthma." I stuttered as tears ran down my face.

"Ok. She's may have just have an asthma attack. She's gonnabe ok. We're gonna everything we can to help her,ok? You need to calm down." The female paramedic said trying to calm me down.

We reached the hospital and they pushed her into the ER. I wanted to go along but some if them pulled me back.

Not long after that, Ryan and the guys came over with Scooter, Fredo and my mom.

"How's she?" my mom asked looking at me with hher red puffy eyes indicating that she'd been crying.

"I don't know. They just pushed her in. They think that she has an asthma attack." I said looking at my mom.

"What happened Ryan?" I asked Ryan looking back at him with anger and sorrow filled in my eyes.

Ryan's POV:

"Well, it started when we left Starbucks."

Flashback

"He's actually happy with her. He doesn't look guilty at all!" Y/N said angrily.

"He's just trying to be a good boyfriend. I'd do the same if I was with my girlfriend." I explained to her.

"But... Ugh! I don't know!" she said running out if the mall. I followed her as she kept running to her house since she just lives a block away from the mall. I remembered that she has asthma and kept shouting at her to stop but she didn't listen at all.

Chaz and Chris drove the car and stopped beside me as I hopped in and we all chased Y/N.

We reached her house and parked the car outside. I ran inside the house and saw Y/N laying down on the floor breathing heavily. Then I immediately called Justin and told him the news.

End of Flashback

Justin's POV:

She's in this situation because of me. I lied to her. It's all my fault. I'm such an asshole!

Just then, the doctor came out.

"She's in stable condition now. She's lucky that she made it here or else she'd be critical condition or she could have suffocated to death." The doctor walked away.

"Thank God." my mom signed hugging me tight.

I walked into her room to see her laying down there with tubes on her nose and her mouth. My heart broke into two seeing her like this.

I sat down beside her and held onto her hands. Her hands were cold and she wasn't moving at all.

"Baby girl, it's me, Justin. Please don't leave me. I want us to have our Justin and Y/N day, remember?" My voice started to crack as a tear ran down my face.

"Please don't leave me..."

_________________________________________________
I'm not sure when I'll be posting the next chapter cause my mom's in the hospital. I have to take care of her so I don't know whether I have the time and the mood to write. I'm really sorry... I just need some time for myself. I'm really really sorry... But I'll try to update as soon as I can. Sorry for the inconvenient.

-Christina :)