Chapter 8 : This date's gonna be fun...

Justin's POV:

"Baby, I'm gonna miss you." Selena kissed me passionately on the lips making me kiss back.

Selena's going on tour for about 3 months. She wanted me to go with her but her manager said that I was only a distraction and for some other reason, I didn't feel like going either.

"I'm gonna miss you too." I pecked her on her cheek making her giggle. That giggle warmed my heart. I really love her, and that's the truth.

"Please don't go." she begged me as I walked out with her to her bus.

"I don't want to either, but I've got no choice right?" I pouted making her lower her head.

"I know." she mumbled. I used my slender fingers to lift her head up and kissed her with passion and love. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her was I pulled her by her waist.

After a good 15 minute make out, I slowly pulled back and wiped her tears.

"We can Skype everyday right?" she sobbed. I smiled and nodded my head.

"I love you." she whispered.

"I love you too baby." I said fighting the urge to cry.

She got on her bus and I just stood there watching it drive away from me. I'm gonna miss her, right? I don't know...

Y/N's POV:

"What time is he coming to pick you up?" Ryan asked as I walked over to the couch.

I'm going out on a date with a friend. We all used to study in the same school and we still kept in contact after graduation.

I met him a couple of days ago at the beach. He saw me and asked me out. I'm very nervous cause I've always had a crush on him.

"He's coming soon." I replied tugging a piece of my hair behind my ear. I was wearing a little white dress that's until my knee with my hair let down naturally.

*Ding Dong*

The doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and opened it to see Justin standing there looking at me with his eyes widen.

"Baby girl, where are you going?" he asked as he stepped in the house closing the door behind him.

"I'm going out on a date!" I squealed.

"With who?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Dylan from the one that's from our school. We met him at the beach a couple of days ago. He's so hot!" I smiled.

*Ding Dong*

The doorbell rang again as I walked towards it to open the door. What was revealed in front of my eyes was Dylan wearing a white T-shirt, a pair of jeans and his a pair of leather jacket.

"Hey Dylan." I blushed.

"Wow Y/N. Yo-you look... beautiful." he smiled giving me butterflies.

"Thanks you." We just stood there staring into each others eyes as someone cleared their throat.

I turned around to see Justin standing there with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"Oh! Dylan, this is my best friend Justin. Justin, this is Dylan." I could see Justin putting a fake smile on his face as both of them shook their hands.

"You better treat her well. Or else I'll treat you even better." Justin warned Dylan making him gulp.

"I will." Dylan said holding on to my hand walking towards the car. Butterflies began to fill my stomach as he still wouldn't let go.

This date's gonna be fun...

________________________________________________

So, what do you guys think about my books? Could you guys give me some feedback.

Twitter : @cghaupt

Instagram : @christinahaupt

-Christina :)