Chapter 9 : I felt... Safe.

Justin's POV:

"How come nobody told me about Y/N having a date?" I asked the guys thinking that they'd tell me.

"Y/N told us not to. She said that you're already busy with Selena and was thinking about telling you later." Ryan explained.

"Yeah man. She knows that Selena would get jealous so she didn't say nothing." Za also said.

I sat down on the couch ran my fingers through my hair.

"You like her don't you?" Twist asked as he sat down beside me.

"No I don't. I love Selena. She's just my best friend and I don't wanna see her get hurt." I explained.

"But being her best friend means supporting her decisions. You also wanna see her happy right?" Chaz stood in front of me.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"So, let her free. She needs to settle down and have a family some day right?" Za patted my shoulder.

"But it's just too hard to see her go. I'll miss her." I replied fighting the urge to cry.

I don't know why but I'm starting to feel something I've never felt before. The minute I saw whatever his name was at the door, anger began to boil in me. And when he held onto Y/N's hand, I wanted to push him away and pull Y/N in for a tight hug.

I can't do this! I have Selena. I only love Selena! Right?

Y/N's POV:

Dylan took me to my favourite restaurant. I didn't think that he knew. He kept on holding my hand as I felt fireworks exploding in my stomach.

"What would you want to have?" the waiter asked us as we got to our table.

"I'd like to have a spaghetti please." I ordered.

"Make that two." Dylan smiled.

"Right away sir. You're food would be serve shortly." The waiter smiled and walked away.

"You look amazing tonight." Dylan complemented me making me blush.

"You're cute when you blush." he said making me blush even harder.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"I had an amazing night. Thank you." I smiled.

I was already at my doorstep wanting to open the door when I felt him caress my cheek with his thumb.

He started to lean in as I did the same only to be interrupted by someone swinging the door open.

It was Justin standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Hey Y/N. Dylan." he nodded.

"Erm... I should get going. I'll call you tomorrow ok?" he smiled as I nodded my head in agreement.

He kissed my forehead as I heard Justin starting to breathe heavily.

He walked away and waved at me before getting into the car driving away.

I turned around to see Justin pouting.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were going out on a date?" Justin asked.

"Cause I didn't want to trouble you and get Selena jealous over something stupid." I replied him before hugging him tightly.

"No one will ever take you place in my heart Jay. You're always be there and nothing's gonna ever change that." I mumbled in his chest as he gently stroke my hair.

"It's ok. You don't have to apologize. It's not your fault. It's no one's fault. But please tell me next time. Ok?"

I lifted my head up and gave him an assuring smile. "I promise."

"I love you baby girl." he mumbled in my hair.

"I love you too Jay." I reply.

We both walked in the house to see the guys watching TV while easting snacks.

"Hey, do you guys wanna stay the night?" I suggested.

"Sure!"

"Why not?"

"Of course."

"Definitely."

"You don't need my answer and you already know."

"Ok. Jay, what about you?" I asked as I turn my gaze over to him.

"Hell yeah. I missed the last time, I'm not gonna miss it this time." he chuckled.

I walked up the stairs and got a shower. I wore a random plain crop top with a pair of sweats. I did my hair into a bun and wore my uggs to keep my feet warm.

I walked down the stairs towards the kitchen to see no more space for me.

"Where am I gonna sit?" I pouted.

"With me." Ryan suggested as he patted his lap

I walked over to him and before I could sit down, Justin pulled me onto his lap making me sit with him.

"Hey!" I playfully slapped his arm.

"You only can sit with me and only me." he said making me laugh.

"Whatever you say Bieber." I giggled.

I rested my head onto his shoulder as he held on tight to me not letting me go.

Later that night, he cuddled with me on the floor which I did take lots of pillow form my room and placed them on the floor making them comfy.

"Good night baby girl. Sleep tight." he mumbled behind me.

"Night Jay." He kissed my cheek and hugged me tight.

I felt... Safe.

_______________________________________________
Sweet chapter guys. So, tell me what do you think about my books? Just be honest and tell me to the scales from 1 - 10, what would you rate my book?

-Christina :)