Chapter 15 : I can't help but fall in love with her.

Y/N's POV:

Well, it's been 2 days since I've talked with Justin. He's been hanging out with Selena a lot since she needs to go on tour soon.

He texted me this morning saying that we're gonna have our Y/N and Justin day tomorrow since Selena's going back on tour.

It's only 11.34 am so I decided to call Ryan and the gang to come hang out with me.

"Hey Ry. Do you guys wanna come over and hang out with me? I'm bored." I whined like a little girl.

"Anything for you baby girl. Be there in 10 minutes with the guys. See ya." Ryan said through the phone before cutting off the line.

I quickly took a shower and wore a crop top and some jean shorts. I wore my black and purple converse and walked down the stairs into the living room.

Just as I was about to sit on the couch, the doorbell rang. I smiled to myself and went over to open the door.

As soon as I open it, it wasn't just the gang.

Why is he here?

Justin's POV:

Me and Selena just woke up cause we were watching quite a lot of movies last night.

But to be honest, I kept thinking about Y/N. I couldn't get her off my mind.

I can't fall for my best friend. Adding on, I already have Selena. I can't cheat on her.

On the other day, the gang told me that I was lying to myself and that I need to break up with Selena cause I don't love her. I don't think that it's true.

I love her with all my heart. I gave her everything. The gang even told me that she don't love me. And that she's using me for fame and money. That's just bullshit.

She told me she loves me. She just told me last night. That can't be a lie, can it? I don't know. I'm so confused.

I texted Y/N in the morning telling her that we can hang out tomorrow. I can't wait to see her.

"Babe, are you listening to me?" Selena snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. You were saying?" I nervously chuckled.

"What do you think that I should wear?" she asked me as she took up a red dress and a purple dress.

"Anything sweetheart. You look gorgeous in both of them." I smiled.

"Thanks baby." she kissed my cheek and walked into the bathroom.

I started to think about what Y/N would be like if she wore those dresses. Just the thought about her gave me butterflies.

WAIT! I can't do this to Selena. She's the only one I love, right? Ugh! I'm so confused right now. I need advice. So, I decided to call Ryan.

"Hey bro." Ryan said as he answered the call.

"Hey Ry. Are you free now?" I asked.

"Actually, no." he replied.

"Why?" I raised my eyebrows even though he couldn't see them.

"Me and the gang are going over to Y/N's house. She said that she was bored and asked us if we wanted to hang out with her, so we said yes. Wait, aren't you with Selena?" he asked me back.

"Yeah. We're going out soon. I'm waiting for her." I said kinda disappointed but Selena's my girlfriend, I can't just ditch her.

"Alright man. I'll talk to you when I'm free. Got to go now. See ya bro." Ryan said before cutting off the line leaving me hanging.

I sighed and put my phone down. Just then, Selena walked out of the bathroom wearing a pair of shorts and a crop top.

"Babe, I have to go. My tour's starting early and it starts tonight. I have to get to the airport by 1 and it's already 12." Selena said packing her bag.

"Oh. Ok. Let me help you." I suggested helping her pack her bag.

We packed her bag and I wanted to send her to the airport but she said that she'll just call from her friends to send her there.

I didn't say anything and let her be.

"I'll miss you sweetheart." I sighed and kissed her.

"I'll miss you too babe." she mumbled in the kiss.

"I gotta go. I love you. Bye." she said and walked out of my house.

I was left alone when I remembered that Ryan and the others were all going to Y/N's house.

I called Ryan and told him that I was also coming and told him not to tell Y/N cause I was planning on giving her a surprise.

I took a quick shower and drove over to Y/N's house. I parked my car in front of her house and saw Ryan and the gang have also reached.

I smiled to myself just by the thought of Y/N snuggled up to my chest while holding her in my arms watching movies.

"Sup man." Me and the guys did our handshake and Rya rang the doorbell.

The door swug open to see Y/N looking at me shocked. Her eyes widen as tears began to form in her eyes.

"Jay?" she asked.

"The one and only." I smiled.

She ran towards me and hugged me tight.

"I missed you." she sobbed.

"I missed you too sweetheart." I caressed her back gently.

"I wanna hug too." Chaz joked and hugged us.

"Us too." the gang joked squishing me and Y/N in the middle. But I didn't mind at all. As long as she was in my arms, it never mattered.

"I can't breathe." Y/N said out of breath.

"Me either." I spoke up.

The gang let go of the hug but I still held Y/N in my arms.

"Erm Jay, you can let go of me now." she chuckled.

"But I don't want to." I smiled kissing her cheek.

"Ok. Whatever. What are you doing here anyways. I thought you were with Selena."

Just as I was about to reply, Chaz interrupted.

"Sorry to interrupt but can we go in. And I'm also hungry." Chaz whined like a little girl.

Y/N giggled and nodded her head in agreement.

"I'm also hungry." Y/N said rubbing her stomach.

"Good."Chaz smiled and all of us walked into the house.

We ordered Italian, Mexican, Japanese and Chinese food since all of us wanted to eat differently.

Me and Y/N were eating pizza while watching TV. We were watching a scary movie so Y/N was snuggled up to my chest.

With her actions, ...

I can't help but fall in love with her.

_________________________________________________
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated in so long. I will try to update more.

Instagram : @christinahaupt

Twitter : @cghaupt

-Christina :)