Chapter 27 : Best. Date. Ever.

Justin's POV:

When I saw Y/N and the guy drive away, my heard broke into a million pieces. I'm in love with her but I always just throw the opportunity to tell her that every single time.

Ryan was right, I should've told her earlier and now, she's already taken by someone else.

A tear ran down my face as I lowered my head in regret.

I called up Ryan's number and when he picked up, I couldn't help but cry. I don't really cry, but this time, I was really in pain.

"Dude, you alright? What happened?" Ryan asked in concern.

"Ry, you were right. You were right all along," I sobbed.

"What's going on? Where are you?" he asked.

"I'm coming over. Be right there," I said as I ended the call.

I drove over to Ryan's house and when I got there, it started raining.

I got out of the car and yelled at the top of my lungs. I broke down and started crying. I felt the pain pumping through my veins. I just wished that I could turn back time.

I don't love Selena, I love Y/N. I'm in love with Y/N. But now, I can't do anything about it because I already lost my chance in making her mine.

Ryan rushed out of the house with an umbrella in his hand.

"Justin, come on. Let's go inside," he said as he put my left arm over his shoulder and walked us into the house.

I felt like a zombie. Like I had no emotions, no thoughts, nothing at all. I felt like I had no point to live my life anymore. I felt like I lost the most important thing that matters to me the most. I lost Y/N.

I always thought that it was cool or awesome to have girls love me or like me all around the world, bit turns out, all I love is Y/N and Y/N only. I didn't want anyone else, all I ever wanted was her.

I've had a crush on her since God knows when. She was always there for me, being with me, staying by my side when no one else did. She made me smile when I felt like my world was crashing down. She gave me hope when the haters brought me down. She was the class clown that made everyone happy. Everywhere she went was always filled with joy and happiness, but now? It's all gone. Why? Because I let her slip out of my fingers...

Ryan came over and handed me a towel. I just sat there and stared into thin air.

"She's gone Ry. I can't get her back anymore," I said while my voice started to break.

"Justin, why didn't you tell her earlier? I know that you love her, don't you? Now she's happy with someone else and not you, how does it feel like? This is how Y/N feels every single time you're with Selena. I know that she's your girlfriend and whatnot but Y/N's the true girl you like. You can lie to everyone but you can never lie to yourself. I know that it hurts but since she's happy now, you have to show her that you're happy too, and I mean not with a being-with-Selena kind of happy. The kind of happy that makes her happy. Like you're happy to see her with someone who loves her and cherish her. Like being happy for her," Ryan said all of that and that made me think, he's right. I should be happy for her. But... That's just impossible to do so right now but I don't have any other choice...

Y/N's POV:

It started raining not too long after we left my house. I was pretty worried about Justin because he gets sick pretty easy.

"Y/N? What are you thinking about?" Matt asked as he looked over at me while still concentrating on the road.

"Nothing. Just thinking about where you're going to bring me, that's all," I smiled at him while still thinking of Justin. I know that I shouldn't but he just never leaves my mind.