Chapter 31 : Miss Movin' On.

Justin's POV:

The way she looked at me, tears filling her eyes, that just made my heart broke into a million pieces.

Right then, I just wanted to lean down and kiss her, but then I knew that I couldn't.

"I'm really sorry sweetheart, but you and I both know that I have no choice. I'm so sorry," I sighed.

Y/N walked me to the door. I walked over to my car and as I looked back, she had tears streaming down her face.

"Take care sweetie, we'll see each other soon, don't worry," I tried to let out a smile but as a reply, all she did was nod.

I got in my car and drove away with my heart left within Y/N's because nobody makes my heart beat the way she does.

I knew that Scooter would allow Selena to come along with me but I don't know how he doesn't see her as a distraction too. My mind's very confused and I feel like my emotions are all mixed up.

Although I know that I indeed do love Y/N, I really do hope that Matt can take care of her while I'm gone. Really hope that she'll be fine.

Y/N's POV:

I couldn't bare with the pain that was in my heart. I really wanted to go with him but Scooter said that I would be nothing but a distraction. The point is, I don't see why Scooter wouldn't think of Selena being the distraction. To be honest, she's nothing but trouble. Maybe Scooter's just doing it for the publicity I guess.

I walked back in the house feeling broken but I have to remember that I already have a boyfriend. Matt's a great guy and he deserves the best. Although I do love Justin, I also love Matt a lot.

Maybe it's time to move on...

-Next morning-

I woke up quite early considering that my alarm hasn't even rang yet. It was only 6 and the sun was already shining through my bedroom curtains.

I decided to go back to sleep but it seemed that I just couldn't. No matter how hard I tired to clear my mind, it seems that my thought were still running on it.

Frankly, it was quite frustrating but then I thought that a warm shower might help me feel better.

I hopped in and stayed in there for a good 45 minutes enjoying my bubble bath. I can't remember the last time I had a bubble bath but it was actually quite enjoying.

I need to start looking at the good side in life. I have an amazing boyfriend who loves me, I am surrounded by awesome people, what more could I ever ask for?

I got out and got dressed in a normal plain white tee along with along with a pair of normal shorts.

I decided that today would be a day I have it all to myself. I went down to the kitchen and made a healthy breakfast with a glass of juice. After finishing the lovely breakfast, I got The Berlin Cross which was my favorite book and went to the garden for fresh air as I enjoy reading my book.

Time past by very quickly as it was already almost lunch time. I was too lazy to cook anything so I got dressed and went out for a bit of shopping.

I bought shoes, clothes, dresses, etc... I don't shop much so, I thought why not pamper myself for a day?

I had an amazing meal at my favorite restaurant but even though I was alone, I felt relaxing. I felt like I had no problems on my mind. I had to move on in life. Thinking of all the wonderful things God has blessed me with, just grateful.

I got home and I felt exhausted, which was actually a good thing. My day was spent well and I didn't know that time has past by so quickly.

Matt called me at night apologizing that he didn't called or texted me for the entire day because he was too busy with his new video. I assured him that it was fine and I also spent my day well.

Justin texted me saying that he wanted to Skype and we did. Even though I still had some unexplainable feelings when I saw him, I just pushed them aside and acted like nothing was wrong.

I heard Selena calling out for him so I said that we should talk some other time. Before we ended the call, he told me that he misses me and of course, I also did say the same. But sadly, that doesn't prove anything anymore because by the looks of it, we've both have moved on.

He has Selena, I have Matt, end of story. I will be happy from now on. No more thinking about the past. What's gone's gone.

From now on, I'm Miss Movin' On.

_________________________________________________
Sorry for the shitty chapter and I really do apologize for not updating so long. Been really busy lately but I guess that I have time to update now. Hope that you guys missed me.

I'm really sorry that I have to say this but I've already deleted All Over Again and I might be deleting my book imagines too. I'm so sorry guys. Just can't write so much at the same time.

QOTD : What's the title of your favorite book?

AOTD: The Berlin Cross

Comment your answers!

-Christina (: