Chapter 16 : Is that who I think it is?

Y/N's POV:

We've been watching quite a lot of movies and the gang said that they couldn't stay over today so it was just me and Jay.

I closed the door as the other left and before I turned around, I felt a pair of muacular arms wrapped around my waist.

"I'm so glad that it's just me and you." Justin said as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Me too. Wanna watch some more movies?" I suggested.

"Nah. But I'm hungry." he said laughing a bit.

"But we just ate so much." I said giggling.

"I know. But I'm a guy. Us guys eat a lot baby girl." he chuckled.

"Ok. Well, what do you want to eat?" I asked turning around to face him.

"Ooh! What about spaghetti?" he said smiling widely.

"You can never live without spaghetti." I joked hitting his shoulder lightly.

"Yeah. So, we're cooking!" he smiled carrying my bridal style bringing me to the kitchen.

"Jay! Put. Me. Down." I said laughing loudly.

"Ok." he put me down as we were already in the kitchen.

"Let's start!" he exclaimed happily as we started to make spaghetti with meatballs.

"God I'm so full." he said patting his stomach.

"You should be. You ate so much." I laughed.

"Well, a man's gotta eat!" he carried me AGAIN bridal style to the living room.

"You're so damn light ya know. You should eat more." he said putting me down on the couch and sitting beside me.

"But I'll get fat." I said looking down.

"Now that's not true. You're beautiful the way you already are. Please eat more for me, ok? Please?" he begged with his puppy eyes.

"Fine. But not now, ok? I'm still very full." I patted my stomach.

"Yay!" Justin joked making me giggle.

"You're giggle is so cute." he pinched my cheeks.

"And you're smile is adorable." I pinched his cheeks too.

He laughed and said "I love you baby girl."

"I love you too Jay." I kissed his cheek and placed my head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

I started to slowly drift off to sleep.

Justin's POV:

I looked at Y/N and saw that she was already asleep. She practically looked like an angel.

I smiled to myself and carried her bridal style up to her room.

I placed her on her bed and took off my shirt and pants leaving me in my boxers. I crawled under the covers and pulled her closer to my chest.

She turned around and snuggled up to my chest.

"Good night baby girl." I kissed the top of her head and fell asleep.

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

***

I woke up to an angel sleeping peacefully beside me. I smiled to myself and wrapped my arms around her petty waist pulling her closer to me.

She moved a bit and fluttered her eys open to look at me.

"Morning Jay." she kissed my cheek and snuggled back to my chest.

"Morning sweetheart." I kissed her temples.

"What do you wanna do today?" she mumbled against my chest.

"Just wanna spend my day with you." I said making her look up at me and giggle.

"You're so beautiful." I said gently caressing her cheek.

She giggled and said "Thanks Jay. You're very handsome yourself."

"Of course." I said proudly.

"Whatever." she laughed.

She stood up and got out of bed. She walked into the bathroom and I heard her turn on the shower.

I got up myself and hopped into the shower in the guest room after I stripped naked.

After 15 minutes of a good warm shower, I wore a pair of baggy jeans, a white v-neck and my leather jacket.

I walked down the stairs to see Y/N wearing a flora dress and a pair of sandals. She tied her hair up into a messy bun and clipped a white flower clip I bought for her when I was in Japan.

"Hey Jay. Wanna go get some breakfast?" she asked.

"Of course. You don't know how hungry I am." I chuckled.

"Come on doofus. I'm hungry." she giggled and walked out the door locking it behind us.

We drove to McD for breakfast. We ordered our food and found a spot to sit.

We talked and chatted when something caught my eye.

Is that who I think it is?

_________________________________________________
Hoped you guys liked the chapter. I'm gonna start doing QOTD from now on so please comment.

QOTD : Are there any boyliebers that read my books?

-Christina :)