Chapter 25 : This is so confusing.

Justin's POV:

After Y/N cut off the call, I only realized what an ass I was starting to become. Why would I even take Y/N out when Selena's with me? I know that I hurted her badly this time and I don't know what to do.

"Baby? What are you thinking about?" Selena asked playing with my hair. I was basically focusing on the road while thinking about nothing but Y/N and how much I hurted her.

"Babe? Where are we going now?" Selena asked putting on lipstick.

"I'm gonna send you home first. Gotta do something. Don't wait up on me." I said as soon as I got into the driveway.

"But-" "Please? I'm kinda in a rush." I kissed her cheek and opened the door for her.

I knew that she'd be pissed and angry at me but that's not entirely the point now. The point is that I hurted Y/N and now I have to go see her.

I drove over to her house but didn't see anyone there. I got out of the car and knocked on the door then remembering that I also had a key.

I unlocked the door but then the whole house was dark. I walked up the stairs and into the rooms but there wasn't anyone home.

The next person I thought of was Ryan as as usual, I drove over to his house and saw that Y/N and the gang were in there.

I rushed out of the car and knocked on the door harshly to see Y/N open the door. I didn't say anything then pulling her in for a tight hug.

"Justin? What are you doing here?" Y/N asked in shock.

"I hurted you. I'm so sorry baby girl." I said hugging her tightly not ever wanting to let go.

"Hey, it's ok silly. I'm alright. The reason I left was because I felt like it was a date for you guys and I shouldn't have been there." she said hugging me back gently rubbing my back.

"Never think that, ok? I called you out so it's not true. Never think yourself as the third wheel, ok? You're my baby girl and nothing's ever gonna change that." I said as I pulled back away from the hug cupping her cheek in my hands.

She smiled and nodded her head giggling.

"Man, I love your giggle." I kissed her cheek making her blush madly.

"Thanks Jay." she hugged me as she hid her face in my chest.

"I love you." she mumbled and that immediately made my heart melt.

"I love you too sweeetheart." I replied as I kissed the top of her head.

Y/N's POV:

The feeling as he hugged me tightly was a feeling I wanted to last forever. I felt like I actually belonged there in his arms. I felt safe and not insecure. But the only problem is, I'm not Selena.

We all know that Selena used Justin for money before but this time, I think that she really loves him. I don't really want that to be true but I know that Justin loves her too.

It really hurts due to the fact that they really are together now just makes me wanna cry. I don't want them too be together cause I'm afraid that he'll might get hurted again but I can't change anything cause he seems so happy when he's with Selena.

After Justin apologized, he went home and I bet that Selena's with him. I don't really like thinking about it but it just can't to be getting out of my head.

"Y/N? So which one do you want?" Ryan interrupted my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked snapping out of my thoughts.

"Which one do you want? Chinese food or Italian?" Ryan asked looking at me.

"Up to you guys, anything's fine with me." I smiled.

"Chinese it is then." he smiled and walked away.

I walked out to the backyard and sat down on the bench taking back my thoughts but then, my phone rang.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hey, it's me, Matt."

"Oh, hey. How are you?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"I'm good, but I'd be even better if you'd go out with me tomorrow night for dinner." he stated.

"So, basically you're asking me out?" I asked giggling.

"Yup." he replied popping the 'p'.

"OK." I smiled.

"I'll pick you up at 6, aight?" he asked.

"Alright." I replied.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow, beautiful." he complimented making me blush madly.

"Bye handsome." I said before hanging up.

Ryan told me that the food was already here and as we were eating and watching movies at the same time, I couldn't help but kept on smiling and giggling like some random crazy person.

"Wow Y/N. You look like you just got asked out on a date." Twist stated the obvious.

"Maybe." I winked at him.

"Really? Wow! That's great baby girl. Do we know the dude?" he asked all excited.

"No. He was the one I met when I ran away from the hospital." I said eating my noodles.

"Wow Y/N. Congratulations." Khalil said.

To be honest, I feel kinda bad cause I know that I like Justin, but I think that I like Matt too. But technically Justin's already taken so there's nothing I can really do about it.

But still though...

This is so confusing.

________________________________________________

OMG GUYS! I'm so sorry for not updating in such a long time. I've been busy with a lot of things lately but I'm all good now. Having a week of holiday so Happy holidays to me.

QOTD : What's your name?

AOTD : Christina (Obviously. LOL.)

Instagram : @christinahaupt

Twitter : @cghaupt

-Christina (: