Chapter 4 : God I hope she's ok...

Justin's POV:

Selena finished shopping and she said that she wanted something to drink. I put all the things in the car and walked back to Selena.

We walked and as we wanted to walk into The Coffee Bean, I saw Y/N sitting by the window in Starbucks.

"Hey baby, why don't we go to Starbucks?" I asked Selena still looking at Y/N.

"Sure." she shrugged.

We went to the counter and ordered our drinks. We found a seat slightly behind Y/N's table. I saw Chaz, Chris and Ryan with her.

Ryan placed his arms around her shoulder and sometimes around her waist. Ryan kept whispering stuff to her making her giggle. Blood began to boil within me.

Y/N suddenly turned her head around and saw me. Her eyes widen and she sent me a warm smile. That smile was to die for- WAIT! What am I saying? I have Selena. I don't like her right? I don't know.

Selena suddenly kissed me on the lip making Y/N's smile disappear and turned back to the guys.

I wanted to scold Selena but then I remembered that she's my girlfriend, not Y/N.

I continue to see Y/N laughing but it's not me that's making her laugh.

After about 45 minutes, they stood up and walked towards the stairs. Me and Selena was sitting by the stairs and they just passed by us.

Ryan patted my back and gave me an assuring smile before walking away with Y/N and the others.

I let out a long sighed. "Baby, what's wrong?" Selena asked as she looked up from her phone.

"Nothing. I'm just tired." I ran my hand through my hair.

"Me too. Let's go back to the hotel, ok?" she said getting up. I nodded my head in agreement.

We got back to the hotel and suddenly, Ryan called.

"Hey bro." I said sitting down on the couch.

"Justin! Come back home now!" Ryan said nervously.

"What?! What's happened? Is Y/N ok? Where is she?" My heart started to pump a million times faster.

"Y/N she-" Ryan cut off his phone.

I didn't bother about Selena and rushed over to Y/N's house.

God I hope she's ok...

_______________________________________________
Cliffhanger! What do you think is gonna happen to Y/N? An anyone try and guess? Please comment and give me some feedback. :) And please remember to vote! <3 ily!

-Christina :)