Chapter 10 : Oh boy, this is gonna be awesome!

Justin's POV:

I fluttered my eyes open to see Y/N snuggled up against my chest. Her mouth was slightly open as she was softly snoring. She looked beautiful.

I tugged a piece of hair behind her ear as she moved a little bit. She slowly fluttered her eyes open as she met mine.

"Good morning Jay." she kissed my cheek and snuggled back up to my chest.

"Morning sweetheart." I kissed her cheek as I wrapped my arms around her pulling her close.

"Y/N, I'm hungry." I turned around to see Ryan and the others smirking at me.

"Y/N." Chaz whined.

"Ok, ok. I'm up." She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "What do you guys want to eat?" she asked standing up walking towards the kitchen.

I turned over to the guys seeing them smirking at me. I gave them the death glare and walked to the kitchen to see Y/N cooking breakfast.

"What are you cooking?" I asked standing beside her.

"Bacon, eggs, sausages, pancakes and waffle." she chuckled.

"Wow! That much?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah. It's not like Chaz can live without food." she joked making me chuckle.

"True."

"I'm so full." Chaz rubbed his stomach.

"Me too." Y/N giggled.

"Me three." Ryan sighed while smiling.

"Don't we all?" Za laughed.

*BEEP BEEP* *BEEP BEEP*

Y/N's phone rang in the living room. She got up and walked over to her phone. I kept looking at her and saw her smiling at her phone.

I walked over to her and asked "Who is it?"

"Dylan. He wants to take me out tonight." she smiled.

Anger began to boil within me as my breathing started to get heavy.

"Where is he taking you?" I asked calmly.

"Club Karma." she giggled and walked away.

Club Karma my ass! No she's not going!

Y/N's POV:

Oh my God! Dylan asked me out again! Club Karma is famous and is named to be one of the best clubs ever.

He said that he's gonna come pick me up at 8 so I decided to call me girl best friend to go shopping with me.

"Sasha, I need help!" I whined as soon as she answered the phone.

"What's up Y/N?" she asked.

"I'm going to a club tonight and I have nothing to wear." I pouted even though she couldn't see.

"That means shopping time! Be there in 10." I got off the phone and took a shower.

I funished aand wore a ripped skinny jeans, a crop top that says Swag and my leather jacket. I wore my combat boots to go with my outfit. I stepped in front if the mirror and saw that I looked hot.

*HONK HONK*

I heard Sasha's car outside as I rushed down the stairs to see the guys staring at me.

"What's wrong?" I chuckled as I took a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Nothing. Where are you going?" Justin cleared his throat.