Chapter 23 : I am really blessed with amazing people around me.

Justin's POV:

"Fine, you wanna explain, do it now." I spat.

"Well, I know that I cheated on you but to be honest, I still love you." she said softly.

"Is that what you call an explanation?" I scoffed.

"No. First, it wasn't my intention to. I just wanted to have fun." she said.

"Fun?" I scoffed. "How much fun did you have when you were busy fucking another guy while you were dating me? Yeah, that sure sounded like fun." I said angrily.

"I know I was wrong, but I hope that you'll forgive me." she sobbed.

"Is that all? Now get out of my house." I wanted to walk away from her but then she grabbed onto me not letting me go.

"Leave me alone." I tried shaking her off but she just wouldn't budge.

"Not until you forgive me. I still love you." she let go and just hid her face in her hands and started to sob loudly.

"I just wished that you'd forgive me. All I ever wanted was to be with you. The last thing I ever wanted to do was lose you. But I did and I don't want to. I want you back. I can't go on without you." she sobbed loudly choking her words out.

"Selena-" "Never mind. I'll just go. Sorry for wasting your time. Bye." she tried standing up but then she almost fell but she didn't because I caught her in time.

"Thank you. But I better go." she whispered trying to get out of my grip but then something in me didn't want to let her go. I wanted her to be in my arms.

"Justin, you can let me go now." Selena tried wiggling out of my grip but that just made me tighten my arms around her.

To be honest, I still love her. I never wanted to lose her. She was always there for me to cheer me up when I'm down. She was the smile on my face every single day. I want her back. I still need her. I still love her.

"I'm never gonna let you go again. I don't wanna lose you. I..." I choked. "I still love you. Please come back to me." I said hiding my face in the crook of her neck.

"Justin, I don't deserve you to pity on me. I'm not worth it." She said.

I turned her around and kissed her. I didn't know what to do and what I was thinking and I just kissed her.

She was shocked at first but then she eventually kissed back.

I lifted her up and wrapped her legs around my waist as I backed up against the couch sitting down on it nor breaking the kiss.

I was actually feeling happy for the first time but then it felt wrong at the same time.

Suddenly, I heard someone clear their throat and as I broke the kiss, I saw Y/N standing there shocked.

"Y/N." I said trying to get up but then Selena was still sitting on my lap.

I felt like mt heart shattered into a million pieces seeing Y/N like that.

After she walked out of the house, Selena stayed the night as the both of hs watched TV. But for the entire night, I was just thinking about Y/N.

What have I've done?

Y/N's POV:

I got home and as I walked in the house, I saw pictures of me and Justin. My heart immediately shattered as I broke down and cried.

I walked over to the table and picked up the picture of me and Justin when we were younger.

Tears began to run down my face as my whole body started to tremble.