Chapter 24 : I want my old best friend back.

Y/N's POV:

It's been almost a week since I last saw Justin at his house making out with Selena.

I really miss him but I don't want to face him. My heart breaks every time I think of the fact that he's back with Selena.

The media's also going crazy about it and it's driving me crazy cause they even think that I'm with Justin. I really wish I was though but I can't change reality.

Me and Ryan have been hanging out a lot and the media also thinks that we're both together, which is totally not true.

Ryan's been acting all weird around me for the past week but I don't really want to think of anything right now.

I was at my house with Ryan and the gang watching TV when my phone started ringing.

I checked the caller ID and it was Justin. This is the first time he's called me in a week. I promised myself that I wouldn't bother him for the time being and just forget about everything that happened. I know that it sounds kinda insane to actually forget something but I'll have to try.

"Who was that?" Ryan mumbled against my hair.

"Justin. But I won't pick up." I said continue watching TV.

"You do know that he'll come over right?" Za said.

"Yeah. But I don't care." I said crossing my arms in front of my chest.

Seconds later, Ryan's phone kept on ringing.

He took out his phone and the caller ID was also Justin.

"Hello... Yeah... She's with me... I don't know... Ok, hold on." He took the phone away from his ear and passed it to me.

"What?" I asked.

"Justin wants to talk to you." Ryan shrugged.

I sighed and took the phone away from his hand then answered the phone.

"Why didn't you pick up? Did you know how worried I was? I thought I lost you." he said nervously.

"Sorry." was all I could say.

"Why didn't you pick up?" he asked softly.

"I don't know. I just didn't wanted to." I said lowering my head.

"Why? I haven't talked to you for an entire week. I'm coming over to pick you up. We're going somewhere. I'll be there in half an hour."

Before I could say anything, he already cut me off.

"What did he say?" Twist asked.

"He said that he's coming over to pick me up in half an hour." I shurgged.

"Then go get ready." Ryan smiled and continue watching TV with the guys.

I got off the couch walking up the stairs to my room then took a nice warm shower.

I got dressed into a pair of low cut jean shorts, a normal T-shirt with "I ♥ Rock & Roll" on it. I tied my hair up into a messy bun then wore my baby blue vans.

I walked down the stairs to see Justin already sitting on the couch talking to the guys.

As soon as Justin saw me, he got off the couch and ran towards me hugging me tight.

"I missed you." he mumbled against the crook of my neck.

Don't give in Y/N. Don't give in.

"I missed you too." I couldn't help but spilled it out.

"I'm so sorry." he apologized.

"For what?" I asked.