Chapter 14 : Wait! Am I jealous?

Justin's POV:

I sat down beside Y/N and pulled her closer to me. She moved a bit and snuggled up my chest.

I started to feel something even Selena couldn't. I felt love. Her perfect hair, her perfect eyes, her perfect giggle. Everything about her is perfect.

We watched some TV and when it was about 5.30 pm, I decided to wake Y/N up since she's been sleeping for more than 3 hours.

"Y/N." I sang softly waking her up.

"Y/N." I sang again.

"Hmm?" she moved a bit and turned her body.

"Baby girl, wake up. Come on." I shook her gently.

She turned back to me and fluttered her eyes open.

"Jay?" she partly opened her eyes and smiled.

"Hey sweetheart." I sighed while smiling. Even when she sleeps, she also looks perfect.

"I missed you." she kissed my cheek and snuggled more up to my chest.

"Aww cupcake, I missed you too." I kissed her head and held her tightly and securely in my arms.

At that time, I never wanted to let her go. I wish that we could stay like this forever. I wish she could stay with me forever.

I'm starting to fall for her...

Y/N's POV:

I snuggled up to Justin's chest and listened to his heart pumping. It felt like it was about to pump out of his chest.

I looked up to him and kissed his cheek then spoke up. "Justin, calm down. Your heart sounds like it's racing." I giggled.

"Hehe. I don't know." he nervously chuckled.

"Oh Jay." I kissed his cheek and got off the couch.

"Where are you going?" he asked following me.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I said turning around facing him while walking backwards.

"Can I come up with you?" he asked using the puppy eyes.

"Hey! Can I come too?" Za asked walking towards me.

"What? No!" replied Justin.

"I think that question was meant for me." I laughed.

"But I'll help you answer it and it's a 'NO'." he replied.

"Whatever." Za chuckled and walked back to the living room.

"So, can I come?" he asked softly and gently.

"Can I say no?" I sighed in defeat.

"Nope." he replied while popping the 'p'.

I took my shower and got dressed in tank top and short shorts but before I could walk out of my room, Justin stopped me.

"Justin, what do you think you're doing?" I asked still trying to figure out.

"You're not going out like this." he said referring to my outfit.

"And why am I not?" I put my hands on my hips.

"Cause I don't want the guys to look at you." he whispered.

"Why would they?" I chuckled thinking about how ridiculous it was.

"Please. Just do it, for me?" he pouted and used his puppy eyes.

"Fine." I sighed and went back to my closer but just saw that Justin already prepared my outfit for me.

He got me one of his hoodies and a longer pair of sweats.

I got changed and turned around to see him smiling.

"Happy?" I asked him pointing down at my shirt.

"Yup!" he smiled like a kid making me smile.

He pulled me in for a hug and I couldn't help but hug back.

"I love you sweetheart." he kissed my head.

"I love you too JayJay." I looked up to him and kissed his cheek making him smile.

Selena's POV:

Justin brought me home and immediately went out without even saying anything to me.

I tried calling him but he didn't answer his phone.

I bet he's over at Y/N's house. Why can't that bitch just get out of the picture and leave Justin alone? Ugh! She's so irritating.

I've always got to act like I like hanging out with her when I hate her from the bottom of my heart. But for Justin's fame and fortune, I can't afford losing Justin and mostly his money.

I need to come up with a plan to make Justin leave Y/N so no one can be in my way.

Y/N's POV:

Me and the gang finished our dinner which Justin ordered Chinese food.

Justin's phone kept ringing but he didn't answer it.

"Hey Jay." I said.

"Yeah." he turned his head around to see me.

"Why aren't you answering your phone?" I asked curiously.

"Erm, it's just those annoying people." he answered and continue cleaning the table.

"Ok." I answered wanting to help him but he stopped me and said "Go sit down, I'll do it." He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I walked t the living room but then, the doorbell rang.

I walked to the door to see Slutena standing there with her hands on her hips.

"What are you doing here?" I asked annoyingly.

"Well, my boyfriend's here and I wanted to find him." she rolled her eyes.

Before I could say anything, Justin stood beside me and spoke up.

"Baby, what are you doing here?" he nervously asked.

"I was worried sick. You didn't answer my phone calls." she pouted making me mentally vomit.

"Aww sweetheart, I'm sorry." he pulled Selena in for a hug as she smirked at me behind his back.

"Babe, can we go home now?" she asked softly.

"Anything for mi amor." he smiled.

He kissed my cheek and walked away hand in hand with Selena. I suddenly felt something.

Wait! Am I jealous?

_________________________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter guys but hoped you enjoyed it. I'm really happy now that my every chapter has more than 100 votes, but could you help me with the first few chapters to my goal. Please... ily guys! <3

Instagram : @christinahaupt

Twitter : @cghaupt

-Christina :)