Chapter 17 : I can't wait to call her mine.

Y/N's POV:

Me and Jay were talking but then his expression suddenly changed. He looked like he was in shock.

I turned my head around to see the thing that would hurt Justin the most.

It was Selena with another man. They were talking and giggling and I saw she did something that would hurt Justin the most. She fed him some fries and kissed his lips.

I turned my head back to Justin to hear him breathing furiously. He started to tear up and he stood up to walk towards Selena.

I got up and followed Justin hoping that he wouldn't do anything stupid to the both of them.

"It's over." Justin said to Selena before pulling me out of the restaurant walking away.

We got out of the restaurant but then I heard Selena's voice shouting out Justin's name behind us.

I wanted to stop and turn around but then Justin said "Don't bother her."

He held onto my hand and lead me to the car. We got in but then Selena caught up to us. She began to bang on the window and I saw tears running down her face.

"Jay, give her-" "No, she don't deserve it." he cut me off and drove off leaving Selena behind of us. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Selena running after us.

Justin sped off and that was the last time I saw Selena.

We got to my house and Justin got out of the car along with me. I unlocked the door and got in before Justin.

He laid down on the couch and I heard that he started sobbing. My heart broke into a million pieces. Justin never really cries unless he was really hurted and this time, Selena really hurted him.

My eyes started to tear up and tears began to run down my face. I talked over to him and sat by his side. I gently patted his back and he couldn't stop sobbing.

"How could she? I gave her everything. I loved her so much. And apparently, she never did." he sobbed.

"Jay, it's ok. If she treated you like this, she wasn't the one for you. You deserve to be happy. It breaks me to see you like this." I started to cry.

He looked up to me and sat up before caressing my cheek while wiping away my tears.

"Baby girl, why are you crying?" he asked wiping away my tears.

"Cause I'm sad when you are. You smile, I smile, remember?" I continued crying.

"Sweetheart, please stop crying." he begged.

"But you're still crying." I said.

"I'll stop if you do." he smiled making me smile.

"There's that smile I've been waiting for." he joked making me giggle.

"You're so cute when you giggle." he pinched my cheek.

"Thank you baby." he said looking into my eyes.

"For what?" I asked curiously.

"For always being there for me when I needed someone." he said while giving me an assuring smile.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'll never leave you no matter what. I'll always be there for my best friend."

"And I'd do the same for you too Y/N. You know that right?" he asked.

"Of course Jay." I held onto his hands and looked at them.

"I love you." he whispered lifting me up to his lap hugging me tightly.

"I love you too Jay." I mumbled against his chest.

We stayed there for some time in silence. I felt very peaceful. It felt like he was the one for me. I felt like I was meant to be in his arms forever.

I'm officially in love with my best friend.

Justin's POV:

I held on tight to Y/N. The way she was in my arms was like it was meant to be. It felt like we were meant to be together.

The way she snuggles up to my chest gave me a feeling even Selena never gave me.

I rocked her back and forth as I rested my head on hers.

"Jay?" she asked and looked up at me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Are you ok?" she asked caressing my cheek.

"I always feel better when I'm with you." I kissed her cheek very close to her perfect lips.

She giggled and asked me "What do you wanna do today?"

"As long as I'm with my best friend, it doesn't really matter." I replied.

"What about we have our lazy day?" she suggested.

"I already told you. As long as I'm with you, it doesn't really matter. As long as you're happy, I'm happy." I kissed her cheek.

"Ok!" she smiled and got off my lap walking to the kitchen and decided to follow her.

"Woah there. Slow down there cupcake." I said as she rushed down the kitchen holding on the snacks and junk.

I smiled to myself at how adorable she was. I got the drinks from the fridge and walked into the living room to see her all wrapped up in the blanket.

"Jay! Sit here!" she said motioning me to sit beside her.

I laughed at how cute she was and sat beside her. She wrapped the blanket around us and I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me.

We watched some movies and suddenly, she looked up at me.

"What's wrong?" I chuckled.

"Are you watching the movie or me?" she giggled.

"Well, what if I said that I was watching you?" I asked pinching her nose.

She laughed and said "Whatever." then continued watching the TV.

We were watching our favourite movie when her best girl friend, Sasha called her.

"Hello... Yeah... I'm in the house... With Justin... Ok... See ya tomorrow...Bye Sasha." then she cut off the line.

"What was that about?" I asked her.

"Nothing. Sasha just want to go shopping tomorrow." she said looking at me.

"Well, I think that you should go with her." I said stroking her hair.

"Nah. I told you that I'll always be here for you, right? And if I went, who's gonna accompany you?" she asked me.

"Ryan and the gang can hang out with me. Do you want me to be happy?" I pouted.

"Of course! What kind of a question is that?" she chuckled.

"Well, if you want to see me happy, go out with Sasha tomorrow, ok?" I replied.

"Ok. As long as you're happy, I'm happy." she kissed my cheek sending butterflies in my stomach.

I can't wait to call her mine.

_________________________________________________
Hey guys. New update! Hoped you guys liked it... :)

QOTD : What are your favoirite fruits?

AOTD : Mine are strawberries, banana and mangoes.

Comment your answers... <3 Ily!

-Christina :)