Chapter 12 : I wonder who that could be?

Y/N's POV:

I woke up to a major headache. It felt like I was knocked by a train. I tried sitting up but then felt a pair of muscular arms wrapped around my waist.

I rubbed my eyes and saw that I was in my room. What! How did I get here?

I turned around to see Justin sleeping there with his mouth slightly open. I could even hear his light snoring.

I tried to lift his hand up and get out of his grip but that only made him tighten it more.

"Justin, let me go please." I whispered trying to lift his hand up again.

"No, stay here for a little more. I'm still sleepy." he mumbled.

I slightly chuckled and laid my head down on his chest. He kissed my head and continue sleeping. I closed my eyes and drifted off.

"Y/N! I'm hungry!" I woke up to the sound of Chaz whining.

I opened my eyes to see the gang standing there smiling as Justin still laid down beside me with his arms still wrapped around my waist.

"Yeah! Me too." Twist agreed to what Chaz said.

"Ok. Erm. What do you guys wanna eat?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Ooh! Let's go to iHop!" Chaz recommended.

"No! I wanna go to McDonald's." Justin said sitting up.

"But I wanna go to Dunkin' Donuts." Za said.

"Hey! Why don't we go to all places and buy what we want. Then we can't bring it home to enjoy it with movies and stuff." I spoke up.

"I told you Y/N always has the best ideas." Ryan said proudly.

"Whatever." Chris smirked.

"Then what are we waiting for? Leggo!" Chaz said.

"But we're not changed you bimbo." Justin said making all of us laugh.

"Then... Then leggo when you guys are done." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

They all got out of the room leaving me and Justin alone. He hugged me from behind as both of us were still on the bed.

"I thought I lost you last night." Justin mumbled against my hair as I laid my head on his chest.

"I'm sorry. I should've told you first." I said disappointedly.

"Baby girl, it's ok. I understand that you're all grown and you can make your own decisions, but I don't wanna lose you that fast. You're still my baby girl." he said as he started to tear up.

"Aww Jay. I'd never let anyone replace you in my heart. You're also always gonna be first. No one, and I mean no one, comes before you." I said wiping away his tears then kissed his cheek.

"Come on. I'm hungry." I smiled and patted his thigh trying to get up.

"Ok." He replied smiling.

We both got dressed and walked down the stairs as Justin's arm was over my shoulder.

We both walked down the stairs and saw the gang smirking at us.

"What?" Justin asked chuckling.

The gang looked at each other than back at us. "Nothing." the said together with smirks plastered on their faces.

"Are you guys gonna just stand there or are we gonna gp have breakfast?" I asked with one hand on my waist leaning to one side.

They all chuckled and walked out the front door.

I looked back at Justin as he smiled aand shrugged his shoulder. I smiled and we both walked out the front door. I locked the door as we both walked side by side to Justin's car.

Him being a gentleman opened the door for me as he hopped in the car and drove to the places that we wanted to go.

"God I'm full." Ryan said rubbing his stomach.

"Me too." I agreed.

"What do you guys want to do today?" I asked as I stood up and kept the dirty plates.

"We're kinda busy today. So I guess we have to go now do we?" Za said in a British accent.

"Yeah. Bye."

"Cheerio."

"See ya."

"Bye-bye."

They all said and walked out leaving me and Justin alone.

"So, what do you wanna do today?" I said washing the dishes.

"Well, I'm sure as hell that I'm not gonna leave you alone." he smiled.

"Thanks Jay." I kissed his cheek.

"Welcome baby girl. So, wanna have a movie day?" he recommended.

"Yeah!" I agreed as I kept all the clean plates that I just washed.

We went to the living room and started to watch movies. We watched The Notebook first cause it's our favourite movie.

Justin wrapped his arms around my waist as I snuggled up to his chest.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

I wonder who that could be?

_________________________________________________
Hey guys. I was very excited when I saw that chapter 10 had more than 100 votes but then chapter 11 had only a little bit more than 90. Could you guys go vote and make all my chapters more than 100 votes? Please... I'd update faster if my wish came true...

-Christina :)