Chapter 13 : I need time...

Y/N's POV:

I opened the door and saw the person I hate the most. Selena.

"What are you doing here?" she asked the dumbest question ever.

"One, this is my house and two, I think that I should be the one asking you that question." I replied in a duh tone of voice.

"I'm here to see Justin." she rolled her eyes.

"Justin! Slut-Selena's here to see you." I shouted but just then, Selena pushed me aside making me bang against the wall.

Justin walked out but without hesitation, Selena crashed her lips onto his. Justin's eyes widen but he eventually kiss back.

I stod there with my arms crossed against my chest as I watched them make out in front of me.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat.

"Sorry Y/N. Thanks for taking care of my baby." she smiled at me which forced me to smile back.

"Baby, I thought that you were on tour." Justin spoke up.

"Yeah. But I have 2 days before my next concert. So I decided to see you." Selena cooed at Justin making me mentally vomit.

"Aww I love you baby." Justin smiled and hugged Selena with his back facing me.

"I love you too." Selena replied as she looked me in the eye and smirked. I was so angry but I kept my cool and walked away.

"Yeah! I know right? She's such a bitch!" I said angrily.

Me and the gang were having pizza at my place cause Justin's hanging out with Selena.

"She's just a slut using Justin for fame and money. Why can't he see what we see?" Twist complained.

"Bizzle's freaking blind right now." Za said.

"Can we change the subject guys? It's making me depressed to see my best friend like this." I sighed.

"Ok. Well, I'm in the mood for movies." Ryan smiled.

"And snacks too." Chaz laughed.

"Can you live a day without food?" I asked him while giggling.

"A day?! I can't even starve myself for 2 hours!" Chaz exclaimed.

"Whatever." I giggled.

We walked to the living room and I sat between Twist and Ryan. Twist placed his legs on the coffee table as I snuggled up to Ryan's chest.

We watched some movies but I eventually fell asleep.

Justin's POV:

"Baby, what do you wanna do today?" Selena asked as we both got in my house.

"Baby, we just got home. And I'm also tired." I sighed as I fell on the couch with my face buried in the pillows.

"But babe." she nagged sitting down beside me.

I sighed loudly but then nodded my head in agreement.

"Yes! Thank you baby! You're the best!" she kissed me as I sat up looking at her.

We got out of the house AGAIN and drove to the mall.

"Baby let's go there!" Selena pulled me into the Gucci store.

"But you already bought so much." I lifted my hands up as I showed her all her bags.

"But baby." she begged.

"Fine." I sighed in frustration.

"Thank you." she kissed my cheek.

"Ok. But I'll just wait outside, ok?" I sat on the bench in front of the shop.

"Ok." she smiled and walked into the shop.

I looked around and started to daydream. I got bored so I decided to text Y/N.

'Hey sweetheart. Whatcha doing? ~ JayJay.'

I waited for about 10 minutes but she still haven't replied me, so I decided to text her again.

'Baby girl, you there? ~ Justin'

I stared at my phone for about 2 minutes when she texted me back.

'Y/N's sleeping. Text ya back later man. ~ Ryan.'

I started to breathe heavily just the thought about the fact that Y/N's hanging out with Ryan and the others. Wait! Or are they alone?

I called Selena and paid for everything she bought. To be honest, I don't even think that she can finish wearing all the stuff she bought but I didn't really give a damn. All I want to do now is go to Y/N's house.

I send Selena back to her bus and immediately drove to Y/N's house.

I rang the doorbell quite a few times when I saw Ryan open the door. He was shirtless as I saw him. Anger began to boil within me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked calmly.

"Oh. Y/N invited us to her house cause she was bored." Ryan said letting me in the house.

I walked into the living room when I saw Y/N sleeping peacefully with one of my big sweater on without a pants. The guys were all shirtless as they watched TV.

"Hey Bizzle." Za greeted me but didn't left his eyes from the TV.

"What are all of you doing here?" I asked.

"Y/N got bored so she invited us for pizza and movies." Chaz got up and we did our handshake.

"Then why didn't anyone tell me?" I asked kinda pissed.

"Cause you were having fun with your girlfriend." Twist said in a duh tone of voice.

"But you guys still should've told me." I sighed as I sat down beside Y/N looking at her peacefully sleeping.

"You like her don't you." Ryan smiled as he sat down on the other side on Y/N.

"No. I have Selena remember?" I reminded him but I don't know why I felt kinda hurt.

"You're lying to yourself man. You like her. Stop doing that to yourself by wasting time on Selena. Remember what you did when Y/N was with Dylan?" Chris patted my back.

"I don't know ok. Just give me some time." I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

I didn't know what to think at that moment. I was so confused. But is it true of what they say? Am I really falling for her?

I need time...

________________________________________________

Sorry guys I took so long to update. I'm busy with paperworks cause I'm changing schools. Hopefully I won't get depressed and overly stressed again...

Hope you guys like this chapter. <3 ily

Twitter : @cghaupt

Instagram : @christinahaupt

-Christina :)