Chapter 18 : I can never get enough of her.

Y/N's POV:

We were watch in movies when I suddenly heard Justin snoring lightly.

I smiled to myself and wanted to get out of his grip but then he pulled me closer to him and tighten his grip around me.

"Don't go. Stay with me here, please?" he slightly opened his eyes looking at me.

"Sure Jay. Night big brother." I kissed his cheek and fell asleep in his arms after turning off the TV.

***

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and waffles in the morning. I noticed that Justin wasn't with me anymore and that someone was in the kitchen.

I got up and before I went to the kitchen, I took a quick shower and got dressed in my stort ripped skinny jeans and a white tank top. I wore my favourite leather jacket and my combat boots. I did some make up and curled my hair a little making it look wavy and let it down.

I walked down the stairs to see Justin looking for me.

I smiled to myself and walked up behind him quietly. With a surprise, I jumped on his back and kissed his cheek.

"Y/N, you scared me." Justin laughed.

"Well, good morning to you too." I smiled and kissed his cheeks again before getting off his back.

He turned around and pulled me by my waist sending butterflies to my stomach.

"You're so beautiful today." he complemented making me blush madly as I hid my face in his chest.

He pulled away from the hug and lifted my head up to see him.

"You don't need to hide that pretty face from me. I wanna see your beauty." he caressed my cheek gently.

"Thanks Jay." I kissed his cheek very close to his lips.

"So, you hungry?" he asked me patting my stomach.

"Yes!" I said desperately.

We were eating breakfast when the doorbell rang.

"Let me get it." Justin said getting up from the table.

I got up and followed him to the door.

He opened the door and I saw Selena standing there in yesterday's outfit. She looked horrible. Mascara running down her face. Her red puffy eyes looked over at me and Justin.

"What do you want?" Justin asked coldly.

"I'm sorry Justin. I want you back. Please? Can we talk?" Selena asked softly.

"There's nothing left to say. You cheated. There's no forgiveness for that. We're done." Justin said furiously and just closed the door in her face.

"Let's go continue eating, I have a surprise for you later." Justin smiled and walked away to the dining room.

Although he was smiling, I can tell that he's really hurt. I mean, why wouldn't he be? His own girlfriend cheated on him. I'd be more than pissed off if it was me who got cheated on.

I got back to the dining room to see Justin staring into thin air.

"Justin." I waved my hand in front of his face.

"Justin."I waved again.

"Huh?" he snapped back.

"Nothing. You were just staring into thin air so I just wanted to make sure if you were ok." I said sitting back down on my chair finishing my breakfast.