Chapter 2 : What should I tell her?

Justin's POV:

I don't know why whenever I saw the guys talk about some stupid or funny making Y/N laugh, I get kinda mad. I don't know why but I just do. When she snuggled up against Ryan's chest, I wanted her to be in my arms, not his.

When Y/N asked me whether I wanted to stay over like we used to, I wanted to say yes, but then Selena already booked a hotel room for us.

The rest of the gang don't like Selena but I don't know why. They said something as ridiculous as Selena using me for fame. Bullshit right?

Me and Selena were now back in our hotel room. Me and Selena shared a bed a dozen of times, but when I saw Y/N, it felt like I completely forgotten about Selena.

"Baby, are you listening to me?" Selena waving her hand in front of me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? What was that?" I replied still thinking about Y/N.

"I asked you whether you want hot chocolate with marshmallows?" she said in a duh tone of voice.

"No thanks baby." I kissed her cheek.

"Mmkay." She walked in the kitchen leaving me in the living room watching TV.

Something weird about today is when I saw Y/N, I felt something I've never felt before. It felt like happiness. I've never had this feeling last time I came back from tour.

I decided to text Y/N asking whether she wants to have our Justin and Y/N day like the old days.

'Hey baby girl, you wanna have our Justin and Y/N tomorrow like the old days? ~ Justin'

I waited for 15 minutes but she didn't reply. She always replies me immediately no matter what. I tired calling and she didn't answer too. So, I decided to call Chaz.

"Hey man." Chaz said

"Ryan, stop it! Chaz help me!" I heard Y/N laughing.

I started to breathe heavily and I clenched my jaw but I kept my cool.

"Where's Y/N?" I asked calmly.

"She's with Ryan. Ryan's tickling her. She's even crying tears of joy!" Chaz laughed.

At this time, I was happy and sad at the same time. I was happy that Y/N was laughing and kinda sad that I'm not the one that's making her laugh.

"Could you ask her to answer the phone?"

"Sure. Y/N! Justin wants to talk to you!" yelled Chaz over the phone.

"Hey Jay." she said trying to calm down from laughing so hard.

"Why didn't you answer your phone? I was starting to get worried."

"Oh, my phone's upstairs. I'm sorry Jay. I promise that I won't do it again." she said in a disappointed tone of voice.

"It's ok baby girl. I was planning on asking you whether you wanna have our Justin and Y/N day tomorrow. Just the both of us."

"Really? Yeah! What time are you coming over tomorrow?" she asked excitedly.

"I'll text you." I said smiling.

"Mmkay. Bye Jay. Sleep tight."

"Night baby. Love you."

"Love you too." she replied.

I wanted to talk to her all night long but then she cut me off the phone.

"Baby, who was that?" I turned around to see Selena taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

"Erm babe, is it ok if I hang out with Y/N tomorrow? Just me and her?"

She walked over and sat down next to me on the couch. "But I thought that we were gonna spend the tomorrow with each other. Like how normal couples do. I'm thinking about going shopping with you tomorrow." she whined.

"Ok, I guess I can cancel it and change it to another time." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"I love you baby! You're the best!" she squealed wrapping her arms around my neck smashing her lips onto mine. I didn't have a choice but to kiss back.

What should I tell her?

_________________________________________________
So how do you guys think about this book so far? I hope you guys like it. :) I'm trying as hard as I can to write it better. So please give me some feedback telling me about the book.

Maybe you guys could also go read my other books.

~Why me?

~Being With Him

-Christina :)