Chapter 41 : Be mine?

Justin's POV:

Seeing YN being sad really breaks my heart up. I can't believe Matt would do something like that to her. YN was laying on the couch and when I looked over 10 minutes later, she was already fast asleep. I took off my jacket and placed it on YN's body as she shifted a little trying to get comfy. I could tell that she was cold since she curled up into a ball. She looked so beautiful. She's everything I ever wanted. She's like a dream come true. Like a princess in a fairy tale, it's just sad because she's like at the sad part of her story but I'll be here for her no matter what, because I know that I'll be her prince charming. I lifted her head and placed a pillow under her head as she snuggled up to me while I was kneeling in front of her. Even though her lips were right in front of me, I knew that she wasn't ready so I didn't take advantage of her. I placed a kiss on her head and went back to make music.

Ed Sheeran walked in the studio and we started to make a song called Love Yourself. I felt like this song was made for YN. She fell in love too quickly with Matt and she ended up getting hurt. I wanted her to know that she has to first love herself before she love others. I want peole that are in her position to understand that you can only start loving others by loving yourself. I was once in her positin and I didn't know how to love myself then I started loving others first, which made both of us unhappy. I remember when I was down, YN gave me courage and that made me love myself. I realised that no everyone in this world is going to like you, but it's the people that care about you matter.

After everything was done, YN was still sleeping on the couch, I bet that she was really tired. Scooter and the others had to go home so I said that I'll stay and wait until YN wakes up. I sat on the floor in front of the couch, looking at her, how beautiful she is, her perfect lips, the way she scruches her little nose. She was just perfect. She rolled over and started to flutter her eyes open, they little things she does that makes me fall in love with her.

"Jay?" she called as she got up.

"I'm here baby girl," I smiled and sat behind her as she laid back against my chest.

"What time is it? Where are the others?" she asked with a yawn.

"It's half past 5 and the others left," I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" she questioned after turning around to face me.

"You were sleeping like a baby, I didn't want to disturb your beauty sleep," I smiled and gently tapped her nose making her giggle.

"I'm hungry," she pouted.

"Me too, wanna go out for food or do you wanna come over to my place and we can order pizze?" I suggested.

"Let's just get pizza. Kinda craving for it," she smiled.

I laughed and simply agreed. I lifted he bridal style and carried her to the car and placed her on the seat and buckled her seat belt like she was a child.

"Thank you mommy," she joked while giggling.

"Shut up," I laughed.

I got in the car and drove back to my house. We called for pizza when we were almost home and waited for it at home. I was sitting in the living room while YN went up to my room to shower. The door bell rang and when I thought that it was the delivery man, it was Matt. I didn't open the door for him and waited until the delivery man came. I quickly slipped the guy a 50 dollar asking him to keep the change and quickly locked the door before Matt could come in. I walked in the living room to see YN walking down the stairs with an OMG oversized tee shirt and a pair of my boxer while a towel was placed over her shoulders until her hair as water was still dripping from her wet hair.

I placed the pizza box on the table and walked over to her and said "OMG!" very loudly making her freeze to look at me.

"What was that?" she laughed.

"I was just reading your shirt and how it represented you my little princess," I smiled and caressed her face while she started to blush.

I took a quick shower and got dressed in my CK boxers and went to the living room to see YN watching Gabriel Iglesias's The Fluffy movie, which was her favourite comedy show ever. The way she laughed and giggled made me so happy, my heart felt so warm, filled with joy and love.

"Are you starting without me?" I ran over and tickled her. 

"No!" she started laughing uncontrollably. "Stop!" she begged and when I did, I gave her a peck on the cheek and pulled her close to my chest.

The movie started for a while when I noticed that I was looking at YN instead of the movie. I guess that she realised that I was looking at her when she turned her head to look at me. As of right now, our faces were in front of each other and her lips were in front of mine. I gently carressed her face and leaned in to feel her lips upon mine.

Her lips felt so soft and when she started to kiss me back, I felt like I was in heaven. Her lips tasted like strawberry mixed with watermelon. Damn, it felt good. The kiss started to get heated when she started to straddle me and in the meanwhile, my hands slowly made way to her ass and when I gripped onto them, they felt so real. I love it when she does squats. And her tiny waist and that smooth skin and that perfect smile and that silk like hair. I can go on all night with the things that I love about her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer and we started kissing more passionately and after 5 minutes of making out, my boner started to get hard. She pulled away from the kiss and started laughing out of no where and my face started to heat up.

"I'm sorry Jay but baby steps, okay?" she said and pecked my lips.

"Baby girl, one more thing," I said before she stood up.

"Hmm?" she asked with a smile.

"Be mine?"

___________________________________

And that's it for this chapter guys. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Remember to vote and comment on this chapter. Love you guys.

- Christina :)