Chapter 6 : I forgive you.

Pattie's POV:

For these few days, Justin never left Y/N's side. He kept on blaming himself for this incident. It really broke my heart into a million pieces.

Being a mother, I could tell that Justin really likes Y/N. More than a friend that is. He's always hanging around her and I can see that he gets jealous easily when other guys are near Y/N.

But don't know when, he started dating Selena. As for me, I could say anything cause Justin has to make his own decisions and take responsibility for his own actions and no one can ever judge him.

Maybe he's just too stubborn to look around and realize that Y/N also feels the same.

I really don't know what's going on between them but to be honest, I have no right to judge.

Justin's POV:

The doctor said that it's highly unusual that Y/N has not woke up. She should've been up a few days ago.

The doctor also said that maybe it's because she don't fond the point oof living anymore. She's giving up on herself.

I've been sitting next to her for the pass few days and she hasn't moved an inch.

I've also been crying my eyes out just at the thought of losing her. And I can never let that happen.

My mom wanted to go home and take a bath but I didn't want to. She forced me but in the end, we both agreed on me taking a shower here in the hospital wanting to be as close to Y/N as possible.

Selena has never called me ever since I've left the hotel. I was kinda worried but then she only texts me telling me she's going shopping and other stuff like that.

I never realized that my own girlfriend would rather go shopping than come visit my best friend who's giving up on living. But me being as stupid as fuck, I can't break up with her. I love her too much to do so. I love her, right? I don't know what to think anymore. I'm so confused.

Y/N's POV:

I kept on hearing people talking to me and others having other conversations.

Sometimes, I'd also feel some watery substance being rolled down on mg skin with the sound of someone sobbing.

"Please don't leave me..." I heard someone said. I recognized that voice! It was Justin's.

I tried as hard as I could to move but I was just to weak to do so. I wanted to wake up and hug him tightly never wanting to let go.

I'd even hear someone asking Justin to go home but it seemed like he still stayed by my side.

What felt like days, I finally felt strong enough to wake up.

I tried my best to wake up and I started to move my thumb.

"Hey mom. Did you see that?" I heard Justin asking Pattie.

"What was that?" Pattie replied.

"That! She moved her thumb. Baby girl, please move it again for me." I heard him beg.

I used all I could and started to slowly flutter my eyes open.

"Baby girl! Please open them completely for me. Please." I heard Justin's voice giving me courage to open them widely with a weak smile on my face.

"Hey Jay." I looked at him and it seemed like he's been crying a lot lately due to the red nose, cracked lips and the baggy and puffy eyes.

"Oh my god! Sweetheart, I thought I lost you forever!" He exclaimed as he hugged me tightly not wanting to let me go.

I heard the door open and closing turning my head to see that Pattie went out to call the doctor.

Justin slowly pulled away from the hug and looked deeply into my eyes.

"I'm so sorry." he whispered.

"It's ok. I forgive you. You were just trying to be a good boyfriend. I understand. It's ok. Nothing to worry about." I said wiping away his tears from his face due to the happiness.

He hugged me tightly again but then I heard someone clear their throat.

Justin pulled away from the hug turned around to see...

________________________________________________
Hey guys, my mom's ok. She's just having dengue and the doctor said that she may be able to come home on Friday. Thank you for all the kind comments y'all left me. I really appreciated it. May god bless you all! Ily! <3

So, how are you guys liking this book so far? Try leaving funny comment or other stuff like that to try and make my day. Please?

Could you guys also maybe sometimes leaving some comments on my message board and maybe also chat with me. Try following me and always remember to vote!

Merry Christmas guys and wish you all a Happy New Year! I love you! <3

-Christina :)