"Obliviate.."

In the end, I ended up getting a broken knee. Too bad for me, Lily ended up getting a cut on her arm, and guess what she gets? James! This sucks, it all does by this point. My life isn't going too well, and I know that there is a lot happening that you don't here on the news. And I know by this point, it's something not to ignore. If anyone does ignore it, that means about all of the UK population will get wiped out. And it wasn't fair.

        For some reason mean people decide to do this to good people. And it always happens, and it always ends up bad for the good people! Well, normally. In real life, the good people have less advantages and integrity doesn't count. Unfortunately. 

        Anyways, our seventh year was starting next week, meaning, it was that time. What time? That time. And I've been putting it off for the past 2 weeks now, because these are the people I have grown up with. Tyler had left this job with me, saying that he geniunely didn't want to do it and even cried to prove it. 

        "Brooke! Come and look at what's on the telly!" My brother calls me downstairs. I sigh, looking at my wand in my hand, "Coming Will!" I exclaim, my voice cracking. I quietly put on my shoes and stuff in my last things in my suitcase, which I had then decided to magically place it down at the front door. I was 17 now, finally, meaning I could use magic outside of school. 

        I shakily, quietly trudge down the stairs, wand in hand. I couldn't let them see me with wand in hand, because they'd question what I was doing it. And technically, I would not and let them see me obliivate them. That wouldn't be fun, would it? None if it would be. None of it is. 

        When I walked down, all 4 of them were watching the news on the telly: something about a bridge falling, a report on the last month. Hey, I was interviewed for that. I walked in quietly, my wand pointing to the back of their heads. "Obliviate.." 

        The last moment of that, William spun his head around, his face all in glee. And it paused, the whole scene. A lot of words and pictures, moving ones, flew into my wand. And in a flash, it stopped. Tears falling, I quickly grabbed my things and my wand before the scene moved again-- I was done. 

        I ran, picking up my trunk and running into the city. A lot of people would've been confused at seeing a girl running with a huge trunk, tears rushing down her face for no apparent reason. But it was awful, completely awful the feeling. These were the human beings who I've had a lot of memories with, and who've taken care of me. 

        And I don't know where I'm going, but I know I've done something for the sake of my family, not for my own feelings. So praise me if I make it out of here, but I know that I have to protect everyone that I care about.