The Skype Call

James' P.O.V.

*

That was the most stupid mistake I have ever made.

I have been trying to talk to Brooke all month, and she still wouldn't say anything to me. One time, she actually passed out! And it was her first day too! I understand why, and so do Sirius and Peter understand too. We all are trying our hardest to apologize, but the other two have just given up.

"Mate," Sirius says, after my failed attempt to talk to Brooke, "Just give up! You know she's never going to forgive you." I groan, and plop my self down on the couch. "Why does that girl have to be so damn stubborn!"

Remus puts his book down, and looks pointedly at us. "You do know-" I cut him off. "I know, Moony! I know! We did wrong, and landed her a detention! She's just to nice for her own good.." Peter tries running up the girl's dorm steps, then suddenly falls down on his back, groaning.

"She's not in there, you know.." We all jump, only to see Lily, walking down the steps with Alice. "Yeah, she doesn't normally go up here when all of us are here while we're all here." Suddenly, Brooke storms in the Common Room, then she suddenly looks at us, and freezes."

Remus decides to break the awkward silence, and speaks. "You okay?" Brooke nods, then speaks up. "Yeah, just that uh.. Never mind." Her eyes looked droopy, her usually colored face, pale and drained out, as if she just got kissed by a dementor.

She hesitates to go towards the stairs, then suddenly walks out the common room, saying a small goodbye. "What the hell happened there?" Alex, one of the roommates of Brooke, says coming down the stairs. "One of you man the fuck up and cheer her up!" She then motions to me, Sirius and Peter, "You three started this whole thing!"

I look down and shame, and then the door opens again. Brooke rushes in, and runs up the girls stairs. "Don't come in the dorm.." She mutters, before walking up, a sudden small smile on her face. "I swear she's bipolar.." Sirius mutters. I hit him in the stomach, and stand up. "We're going to eavesdrop."

Brooke's P.O.V.

*

I run upstairs, a small smile playing on my lips. I quickly grab my wizard phone, and put on Skype.

"Oh My God, Brooke!"

My friend, Zoe exclaims, once I call her. "I haven't seen you in like, forever!" I smile at her, my eyes suddenly filling with color. "So much has changed over the 2 months I haven't talked to you." I say, smiling at her. "When's your summer?"

After awhile of talking, we already had added my friends, Tyler, Heather, Tom and Mackenzie.

Tyler and I had been best friends since birth, Tom was my friend whenever I went to Canada every summer, Heather and Tyler are siblings, and Mackenzie just came along when she came into 4th grade. Tom moved to Britain in 3rd grade, and we all just got along.

We were currently doing impressions, and all of us were recording it for are YouTube channels. "Janoskians." Mack says, reading from her twitter.

"Fuck." Tyler states, raising both of of his middle fingers. All of us copy him, and we all burst into fits of laughter.

"That is so, so true."

"Scottish People." Tyler reads, then looks at me, "This is going to be so bloody easy for you!" I scoff at his statement. "Not really! Just because my dad was Scottish doesn't mean I have the accent!"

"Fine.."

"Yoghurt." I say, in my slightly Scottish accent. "Amy Pond status!" Heather exclaims, laughing at me. "Again." Mack says, saying again like, 'A - Gain'.

By the end of it, we all were rolling all the ground, our sides hurting. All of us were laughing with no sounds, so we could hear every single sound that was made.

"Bloody hell.." I heard from outside, making all of us stop laughing. "Uhh.. Gotta go!" I exclaim quickly. "Love you all! See you soon! Bye! Next week or tomorrow, okay!" I tell my muggle friends, and quickly logging off.

I slowly walk to the door, my wand out.

As soon as I open it, I shout,

"EXPELLIARMUS!"