What Are We Then?

I don't think I have ever felt so alive.

That is one of the biggest risks I have taken ever since the big prank I pulled on a guy who dumped me when I was twelve. Let's just say I pulled a lot of strings and literally 'dumped' him.

A rush of adrenaline went through me, sending shivers up my spine as I let go of the floppy haired idiot smiling sheepishly and proudly.

"Wow." He mutters, hugging me. I blush, looking down. I nod, "I've been wanting to do that for a while now. And I've been needing to do that until you turned into a total douchebag."

He chuckles, "Sorry about that. And don't worry, Lily broke it of-"

"I know," I interrupt, "I was the first one to know. She told me before that actually happened." His eyes widen for a bit, before he proceeds to not caring about her and hugging me once more.

A Week Time Lapse

Me and the Marauders were sitting by one of the openings to the Courtyards, trying to study, but if you know James and Sirius at all, you'd know that is not true. James had his arm around me, trying to read what is off his book but getting distracted by Sirius, who was playing with a fur ball.

James kisses my cheek.

Pause.

"The mathematical format to change a table into an elephant would be.." I mutter, before being rudely interrupted by Sirius.

"Prongs!" I jump, rolling my eyes and sighing as he shouts. "What?" James asks, standing up with a mischievous glint in his eye. "I got the best prank idea! Come with me!"

James looks down at me, before I nod and he kisses me on the cheek before rushing off. I chuckle a bit, before returning to my books.

"What are you guys?" Remus wonders suddenly to me, looking up from his parchment before resting his quill in ink. "What do you mean?"

He shrugs, "I mean. You guys have been flirting for about, what? A week now? Or ever since you met? But you kissed him! You guys must be something."

I huff, "I don't know. I guess.. well. Do we have to be something?" Remus smiles, "You kind of do.."

Huh, what are we?