Sabotage

"Dude, I feel really bad for doing this.." Brooke mutters to her now ex-boyfriend, who was helping her to sabotage Lily and James' relationship. "Well, what else do you want us to do?" Caleb inquired, looking at her knowingly.

"Okay. Fine! We'll do it, but we're blaming their relationship for suicide, Kay?" He laughs at her stupid expression, and they go and sneak behind the bushes.

James and Lily were on a stupid little date, her dragging him to the stupid little shops instead of the Three Broomsticks. Lily was a good person, but she had weird intentions, and she wasn't really good for James, I think.

And I'm his best friend, I know what was good for him-- at least that's what I think. Hopefully, he would not regret it.

Yes, I was jealous, and yes, it was stupid, but wouldn't you be jealous if the love of your life was hanging out for someone who was not right for him?!

But yeah, for the whole of the Hogsmeade trip, we did everything we could to break them apart. And no, it wasn't easy. We pushed some people into Lily while they were kissing, threw some snowballs at James' head and blamed it on the twins. Stupid, yet oddly fun.

Yet nothing seemed to get those two apart! It was annoying, about how he kept on talking about her, "green eyes," and how he could stare into then forever. At one point, I honestly gave up, almost completely.

Whatever I did, whatever we did, nothing could break then apart. And I felt like, all hope was lost.