Kiss

"James Potter!" I yell, running down the halls to chase him, "James Charlus Potter get your but over here right now!" He turns around from his conversation with a girl apparentally named Zoey Price: Ravenclaw. "Yes?" I sigh, walking to him and waving Zoey off. "When are you going to break up with Lily?" He shrugs, "Whenever." 

        I roll my eyes, "You can't just do that! You need to do it, and you need to do it now!" He turns back to me, "Why are you so persistent about it!" I roll my eyes, "You can't play with a girls' feelings like that!" He sits down, "Why not?" I sit down next to him, suddenly feeling less impowered, "I hope you know, that the thing with the break-up-ee's is that, when you break up with us, you get over us much faster than we get over you."

        His face changes, "But it's cool, juggling everyone else and the one you are actually dating! And I'm completely over her anyways-- she's being clingy. "Then why won't you tell her! You know, you are being an annoying womaniser who I can't believe I became best friends with in the first place! Why would you want to play with a girls feelings who has loved you for so long even if she was.. Frankly, kind of clingy, annoying and full of hatred.." My voice trails off, "But that is unnacceptable--"

        Suddenly, his lips is on mine. Oh god, what the hell is happening! I mean, it's good, but he has his girlfriend and the entire woman population! STOP CONTROLLING ME HORMONES AND LET GO! 

        I pull away, looking at him with despise in my eyes and butterflies in my stomach. I walk away, trailing off, tears in eyes. "Brooklyn!" 

        "Jamsie Pie!" A scream with a high-pitched voice runs down the hall and brushes my shoulder. I nod, running away and into my dorm. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY SHIZCAKES! 25K Readers?! That is awesome, awesome, and more awesome! I can't believe it! Thank you guys so much. 

        More to come here!