Words Written In My Eyelids

I had been extremely paranoid the next day, from what, I had not known. Fidgeting was all I had done, and I think I was pretty annoying-- to myself. James hadn't written ever since, about 3 days, later then he normally would.

He hates me.

Those were the words written inside my eyelids, which immensely stood out whenever I tried to close my eyes to breath. I dunno, I always jump to the worst conclusions. A lot of other things where now written in the back of my eyes, each filling their own space and coming in at different times. Some say 'Your family is better off without you.' Others say, 'He will forever love Evans.' I dunno, it was always there.

"Ahh!" I hear Aaron scream out, making me swat my head out of my pillow and onto the door. "What?" I exclaim, jumping up and grabbing my wand from my boot. I slowly reach it back in, realizing it was nothing much. "T-t-there is an owl at the window holding a letter!" I laugh, "Oh, that's just my messenger. You might as well be used to it." I comment, making him curl up in the couch. This makes me smile, "Hey! Thank you, here's a treat." I hand him some food, taking the note and petting him.

'I'm coming to get you! :)

-James'

"Uh, Aaron, someone's coming to pick me up." And right on cue, there were knocks on the door. "Hey, beautiful." "And there you go, James Charlus Potter, everyone."

AN:

Sorry that chapter was crap. I'm leaving in 20 minutes, that's why. Love you all.