"It's Funny How.."

Brooke's P.O.V.

It had been weeks since we had talked, which I was thoroughly upset about, completely. James had given me a 30 minute lecture on how I didn't need a date, which had caused me to yell at him and get kicked out of the Library for a day or so.

To be honest, I was very, very jealous of Lily. And I knew why. Me, Brooklyn Anne Snow was in love with my best friend, James Potter.

Okay, I have something to tell you guys. This will sound like I'm a douche, but I'm not. I'm using Caleb to get James out of my mind. I really hate saying that, though it's true.

Yeah, it does sound like I'm a douche.

I'm not saying these words out loud, or writing them down on my phone or on a piece of parchment. These words that you are reading, are all inside my head, and you are reading them, aloud or to your self, I don't care. You are still reading a part of my brain.

I have a theory; It's funny how in one moment, your laughing, not having a care in the world, and the next you're sort've dead to the world.

Because that's what has happened, right now.

Right this moment, as you're reading this, James Potter is kissing Lily Evans, right in front of my face.

And how I've never, ever felt worse.