Cliché

I was scribbling down my notes, watching Sirius' leg shake and his hands tap the table. When Professor Mcgonagall turns away to write on the board, I whisper, "Okay, what is going up with you?"

He turns back to me, smiling and being super fidget-y, "Uh, why would you say anything is going on? NOTHING IS GOING ON BROOKLYN SNOW." I look at him concerned, "Did you drink any of those Muggle 11 hour energy drinks Cameron Mclaggen was handing out, because there is a reason they're illegal in Canada."

"Wait and see."

I sigh, "I'm so taking you to the clinic right after this."

The bell rings, and Sirius immediately stands up and dashes out of the room, completely forgetting his books. I roll my eyes, grabbing his books and walking out of the room, accidentally bumping into Remus.

"Hey have you seen the long-haired, fidgeting idiot?" I ask, handing Remus his books. He is wearing a suspiciously large black jacket over his clothes, just like Sirius was. He smiles, "Come with me." I sigh, "What is happening? Is it one of those random break-dances again, because there is a horrible opportunity James could die."

He shakes his head, "No, come on." He pulls my hand, bringing me towards one of the many courtyards. Suddenly, I see a whole fiasco of boys in red tuxedos, and music playing.

"What in Merlins' Underwear is happening?" Remus covers the first years' ears, before taking off his jacket and waddling over to them.

"Let's pretend baby,

that you've just met me,

and I've never seen you

before."

My eyes widen as I see James in a cute tuxedo and glasses, singing as loud as he could. "Oh my god, this is my favorite song from when I was younger, you remember!"

I giggle like a 8th Grader as he takes my hand and leads me up our favorite tree.

"And oh,

I'll hold you hand when we cry!

And we'll lose track of all the time,

and we'll stare every night,

and..

we ain't ever felt so alive!"

I smile down at him as he jumps from the branches and onto the freshly-magically cut grass. I hang onto the tree, face full of glee.

"And we'd just

fall in love,

AGAIN!'

I snicker, jumping down and standing in front of him.

"So, did you like it?' He wonders, his hands scratching the back of his neck, "I mean, it's really okay if you do—" I cut him off with a kiss.There is cheering around us, and I smile into it.

James is paralyzed, frozen until he warms up, and gladly kisses me back. What has gotten into me today? Oh well, I don't care, I love it.

I love him.