4 Years Later

*

"Oh come on," Sirius complains, coming into the Marauders Compartment, "You can't be reading now!" He says, snatching up my book. I was currently reading Looking for Alaska.

"I in fact, can." I say, snatching my book back, only for it to be taken back by him. "Padfoot!" I exclaim, making Remus peek over his book and Peter to scurry in, to see if we were fighting.

"Sirius, give her the book." Remus says in a father - like tone. He doesn't listen to Remus, none of us do. Well, sometimes.

"Prongs!" Sirius exclaims, looking at the boy with extremely messy hair holding 4 chocolate frogs and a cauldron cake. "Tell her she's not allowed to read until we get to Hogwarts!" I sigh,

"No. Tell him," I glance at Sirius, "that he's being a total prat and he should give me my book back." "Side with me!" Sirius insists, and I reply the same way.

"Who's your best friend?" We both ask at the same time.

Prongs sighs, and takes my book and stuffs it in his backpack, and I huff while Sirius grins. I see Peter hand Remus 3 knuts. I roll my eyes, and go on my phone. Praise The Lord for audible, this way I could just listen instead of Sirius taking my book every year.

"Where've you been, Prongs?" Sirius asks, leaning his head back on the seat. "Oh come on, Pads." I smirk at James, "It's obvious that he was asking Evans out."

"No..," Me, Pads, Wormy and Mooney glance at each other, "I was getting you lot food."

"Here you go, got you lot some chocolate frogs." James gives me, Moony and Wormtail each one. "You don't get anything, Padfoot." Sirius sighs, and stands up to find the cart.

I leaned back and took a bite of my frog, whom I bit off it's legs first so that it wouldn't jump, listening to The Hunger Games, and slowly falling asleep next to James.

*

"Snowy!"

I groaned, and opened my eyelids, only to be blinded by light. "What?!" I complained, and slowly sat up. I realized I had been sleeping on James. Sirius must've noticed that I realized, and smirked my way. I brushed it off like it was normal, which it was. And Peter smirked at me, and I poked my tongue out at him and Sirius.

"We're here!" I immediately sit up, and grab my backpack and my owl, Midnight, and set off. "Leggo!"

The carriages were being pulled by some black things, that I had never bothered to ask what they were. "Guys, what's that?" I ask, petting the horsey thing. "Whatcha mean, Brookie?" James asks, coming over to see, "It's pulling it self, like always."

"They're call thestrals.." Remus answers, "You must've seen someone die, like me.." He says, and I nod, "My sister," I say, my voice strained. After 4 years, I had never told these guys anything about my 3 year old sister, Natalie. Well, would've been 7 by now.

At least now, I have my older brother Tyler, and my twin siblings, Emma and William who are 6. And I've had them.

They nodded, catching that I didn't necessarily want to talk about it.

And we hopped in the carriage.

* Feast

After listening for the longest time for the sorting, there were announcements.

"Hello students!" And I zoned off.

"There will be a new Defense Against The Dark Arts Teacher!" That sure got my attention, "Please welcome Mrs. Dolores Umbridge," A moment of silence was made, until a toad - faced woman, wearing pink walked up to the podium, interrupting Dumbledore from his speech.

"Hem hem," She puffs, "Hello! I am Professor Umbridge, and it's good to see you!" She says, in a faux sweet voice. "And I'm sure we will all be good friends,"

"That's likely," I say, the Prewett twins laughing at my remark. Sirius and James snorted, Remus chuckling softly and Peter trying to hold in his smirk. I smiled at Umbridge, as she paused to glare at us.

After her speech ended, we finally got to eat.

I had grabbed a few bacon strips, chocolate , chicken legs, cauldron cakes, pumpkin pasties, pizza's and lasagna. Yes, I was hungry. It was no question.

"She's a toad." Peter comments, in our conversation about Umbridge. I start cracking up so hard that I almost fell off my seat. "Woah!" James exclaims, catching my waist. "Don't do that!" He scolds, and then laughs at Sirius' comment, "Not just a toad, that one. More like a fat toad."

Oh, how I miss these times.