In the Midst of a Battle

"What type of name is Steve?" The stranger-guy asks, more appalled then any other person would be. I drag him behind a corner. "Does that really matter right now?" I exclaim, looking around me. "Yes! My name is Aaron, by the way." I roll my eyes, "Well, Aaron--" a huge crash interrupts me. We turn our heads to near the bridge-- nothing. "Just some light crashing, continue." "As I was saying, we have to get," light crash, "you out of," light crash, "here." Screams-- we get splashed by water. "What is happening?!" Aaron exclaims, turning everywhere.

Then I see it. Something about some people here, some wearing the exact same clothes, some looking down the exact same way. Some with sticks poking out of their boots, some pacing back and forth; death eaters were patrolling the Street.

Some shite was about to go down. "Get back!" I push him behind my back, and pull my wand out of my boot. "What is that?!" He shouts, a little too loudly. "Shush! They could hear us." I pretend to talk to him, and walk back into the street.

More screams. A huge splash of water. Black forces in the air. Why aren't the dementors in Azkaban? The bridge fell. "Get everyone out of here, now! And here's a big bar of chocolate for everyone you manage to get out of here. Get my 2 friends out of the cinema, and tell them to help you. Tell them that they're on the loose." "What!" "Just go!"
I saw him run away into the cinema next door, and I start telling people to get out of the shops and into their homes. James, Lily, and Aaron come running to me 5 minutes later.

"Snow! Why are they here?" Lily asks me, holding her wand in her hand. "No idea, Evans. James, call up Remus, Sirius, your Mum, Dad, and the whole gang. Maybe even Dumbledore. Just tell them to come. Because these people are not going unless we fight." I explain, and see him pull out his phone that I gave him for Christmas. "Lily, A-Steve, go get everyone out of here. I'll help." I tell Lily he's not a Wizard when Aaron runs ahead. James calls his parents.

I was allowed to use magic outside of school-- I turned 17 last November. James as well, but at May. I ran opposite of Lily and Aaron, and into Toby's Estate. "Hello Boss!" "You are late." "I know, but you and EVERYONE IN THIS STREET IS IN DANGER, AND YOU ALL BETTER LEAVE AND INTO YOUR HOMES FOR THE GOOD OF YOUR LIVES!" Some people fled, like the cashier, and some family. I told them to stop so that I could give them each a chocolate bar--- secret 'Accio'.

Some of them didn't believe me, and I just showed them the Bridge. They believed me. Running to for their lives-- literally. Huh, did I just evacuate my sort of job in about 5 minutes! Am I badass or what? Green-lights, dead people, secret wand tucking. Right, back on track. 

        I see Lily and James running around, hand-in-hand. Ste--Aaron, is evacuating the whole movie theater like he should be. A couple minutes later, we see the Potters and Sirius come down the street. They all run to me. "What's happening?" Ms. Potter asks frantically, "Where's James?" "James is with Evans, evacuating Tiffany and Co. right now. And there are Death Eaters patrolling the city. They sort of.. well.." I point to the bridge and the floating bodies in the water. "Oh my!" 

"So what do we do?" Remus asks, coming up from behind and quickly hugging me. "Evacuate every single Muggle so we're not sent to court, and get the Death Eaters out of here before they start--" "AVADA KEDAVRA!" "--Killing." "Daddy!" A little girl screams as her Dad falls on to the ground. "Oh crap.." Sirius swears. "Yeah, and protect everyone as well. Go in pairs if you want." Mr. Potter orders, running off with his wife. 

        Kingsley and Moody run to the left, and everyone else just ran off. Marlene was here, as well was her parents. Marlene went with Sirius, while her parents went with eachother, leaving me and Remus alone. Well, not exactly. Aaron came running up to us, his hair completely black instead of it being the blonde it used to be. "What did you do?" 

"Got in a fist fight with a shop owner. Turns out he has somewhat of a ash bomb.." I roll my eyes, and pull him with me and Remus. The street was abnormally long, with abnormally small shops. A lot of shops, by the way. So if we had to evacuate everyone, and make sure they weren't on the streets all at the same time, that would be very hard. So I told everyone (via text-- I gave them all a phone for Christmas), that we couldn't let them get out too quickly, because they all couldn't go out on the street all at once. It would be chaos. Not like it wasn't anyways..

        "Where are we going?" Remus asks, shooting small spells around the Muggles running to protect them. "Beside Tiffany and Co., I'm assuming. I don't know this street completely." "But you are technically the only Muggle-Born! You should know!" "But I don't! And don't, don't point your wand out. You know silent magic." I whisper to him. "Aaron, get your butt off to home!" "What, why?" "Because if you don't.. we'll go to jail." I explain. "No!" "Yes!" "No!" "Yes." He sighs, "Fine. Here is my number, by the way." He winks, running off. I giggle. "He's sort of cu-ute." I say in a sing-song voice. "Is now the time?" "Fine! Let's move." 

Everything was sort of a blur, I realized, when I remember it now. All the detais were fuzzy, but really, everything besides those vivid moments were. You just sort of, live in the moment, I guess. I saw pairs of long blonde hair running around. "When did Narcissa get here?" I ask, horrified. "I don't know! When did she become a Malfoy?" "She's a Malfoy?!" Half of the people were gone know, though there was still screaming and a couple of deaths. 

        "Aah!" Evans screams from far away. Oh fudge, the Death Eaters noticed us. Well, they are pretty dumb. We've been running around for an hour now, evacuating some people and they never noticed? Yeah, pretty dumb if you ask me. Some Slytherins just never change. 

"What happened to Evans?" Remus asks, and I peek over the small crowd blocking us. "Uh, seems like she got hexed. James' carrying her-- wait he's carrying her?! What is she, a bride?!" Remus puts his hand over my mouth, "I know you hate her and everything, but we have a mission." I sigh.