Over Her

"SIRIUS ORION BLACK GIVE ME MY BLOOMING BOOK BACK RIGHT NOW OR I WILL HEX YOU SO HARD YOUR ARSE WILL BE STUCK TO THE GROUND ALL THE WAY IN EDINBURGH!" I yell, chasing the long haired maniac who was one of my best friends. 

        I give out, sitting down on the stairs we were running up and down. "Wingardium Leviosa!" I enchant, lifting up the book which was in his hand along with him as well. I chuckle, still panting. I plop him on the floor, lifting the book to me, "Thank you best friend." 

        I walk out with James, him fidgeting a bit when Lily came by, kissing him on the cheek. When she walked forward, he quickly wiped his cheek. He'd been acting weird in the past couple of days. 

~~~~

        It was the four of us in the compartment. Well, five counting Peter. But he was always scattering everywhere no one really did count him anymore. "How was your summer?" I asked Remus, making him look up from his book, smiling at the sudden attempt in conversation. "It was okay, just hanging with my Mum and Dad. How was yours?"

        I nod, "It was--" "JAMESIE-PIE!" James looks at us, seriously, "Hide me." All of us act quickly, knowing James was serious about this. Remus and Peter covered and closed the door while me and Sirius put James into a ball, covering him with my blanket I loved so much. 

        I sat on him, making hiim grunt a bit. "Sorry." I sigh as she comes in, all of us acting "normal."  By "normal" I mean unatural. "Where is James?" She asks, frowning like a little kid. "Not here!" Remus exclaims, making me hit him in the arm. Fun fact: REMUS LUPIN SUCKS AT KEEPING SECRETS. 

        She makes a pouty face, "Oh, okay," She trods off, "JAMESIE POO!" I sigh in euphoria as she leaves. I get my blanket back as James stands up, brushing up. "Why do you want to hide from your girlfriend? James, you've been acting different." 

        He smiles at me, "I think I'm over her."

WHAT? "WHAT?" I asked. He nods, "I dunno, I don't like her anymore." Sirius winks at me, "Then break up with her and find someone else!" "I can't break up with her!" "What about the find someone else part?" "I CAN'T." 

        I silently snicker at their outburst, moving beside Remus and scooting off the window seat. "James, just do it." Remus and Peter say in unision. I nod, yawning, "I agree. Now I'm going to sleep."

        Finally, he was over her.