Hogsmeade

Charles P.O.V. - Hogsmeade

Ella, Fabian, Gideon and I, were walking through the snow, and I was completely flabbergasted about we were about to do.

"Come on Ella! Do we have to?!" I protested, looking at my friend. We were about to spy on James and Lily, something I was really reluctant about. "I mean, come on! The dude finally gets the girl to say yes and now we have to spy on them! That's--" I rant, but Ella cuts me off. "Fine, fine! We don't have to spy on them.. Just go where ever they go. Now, think like James. Where would James take Lily Evans first on their first date?"

I ponder for moment, "Where would Evans go first?" I ask her, smirking. She smirks back, and we set off to Madam Puddifoots.

The place was nice, I'm not gonna lie. The walls were a faded blue color, and there were tea sets and shelves all around the place. The table placemats were all flower-ish. James and Evans were sitting in a corner, the sun shining bright on them. They seemed to be having fun, laughing and having fun, though I knew James would much rather prefer to be in The Three Brooksticks.

Fabian and Gideon had left us, saying something about pranking Filch, which I was thoroughly not excited about. Ella and I snuck in, trying to be as quiet as possible. Both of sat down, having already grabbed a jacket that made us seem like we were just two 15 year old girls living in this mythical, wonderful village. "Look at the two of them.." I whisper, looking at James and Evans, "They're so happy and cute together. Can't we just leave them be?" I ask, pleasing to go to The Three Broomsticks. "I'll get Arthur and Amy here to stay with you for now, I'm gonna get us some Butterbeers and candy."

I silently nod, and she walks away. Arthur and Amy were also friends of ours, except they were Hufflepuffs. Very friendly, they are. After a couple of minutes of waiting, the flaming gingers came in, and sat down next to me. "Hey." I greet them, and they laugh at me. "Trying to actually spy on them, huh?" Arthur asks, leaning his arm on the table. "No, not really.." I trail off, "Though now I'm actually sort've interested.." Amy smirks. "Look, Brooke, we can still have fun while spying on them.." I look at her weirdly. "I mean, look," she gestures to them, "they're going to go to Honeydukes now, and you know it. Besides, James wouldn't let a Hogsmeade go by without seeing you." I smile.

She smirks at me, as with Arthur. "I mean, come on. Your his best friend, after all! And besides, me want candy!" Arthur smiles at her, "Come on, there paying." We stand up, and walk away.

Time for some fun.

* Author's Note *

Thanks you guys for 400+ reads and 40+ votes! And I'm sorry for not updating for awhile.. Yeah.

Okay! So yeah. Bye! Have a great day!