Dates and Girlfriends

3rd Person's P.O.V. AKA Charles

Brooke was waking down with Sirius and Lauren feeling slightly like a third wheel. The two of them had been dating now for about a month now, and they seemed to be going strong.

The rest of Hogwarts had been surprised by this; Sirius Black actually going steady with a girl? She must've been really special then. And she was.

In fact, Sirius thought she was the most important woman who walked the earth. Everyone else had been awake already, happily eating and chatting away. Hell, even Filch were in a good mood. Why? It was the Quidditch Tryouts Day, AKA The Weekend, AKA Hogsmeade Day, again.

Brooke had decided that she wasn't going, and that she wanted a day alone or with a friend. And so far, all her friends were busy.

Remus had found a date again, as with Peter. Sarah and Jacob, Ella and Arthur, Amy and Luis Johnson, leaving all her friends not free. Yeah, I guess she didn't have much friends.

"Come on, Brooke!" Lauren waves to her, and she realized that she had suddenly stopped. "Gotta keep better at that.." She mutters. "Get your Scottish ass here this instant." Did she mention that she's Scottish? Well, she sort've is, because of her Dad.

She stopped in front the wall that everyone was standing in front of. A sign was placed on the top, and Filch was slowly descending from a very tall ladder.

It read:

"Educational Degree No. 5; No Secret Clubs and Societies Allowed." Brooke snickered; as is anyone was actually going to listen to that. Amy who was standing a meter away from Brooke, shared a look with her of mutual hatred for the toad. "I know, right." She mouthed to Amy. "I hate her." She mouths back to Brooke.

Whilst everyone was on the laptop, Brooke was sitting in the library. She had been drinking hot chocolate, pretending to have been reading 'Hogwarts; A History," Though she had been secretly watching Doctor Who: A Nightmare in Silver. They were officially not allowed to bring any phones in the library, though Brooke had snuck it it.

"Hey." Someone says, sitting upfront of here, "Um.. Brooke Snow?" She snaps up and looks at the boy, straight in the eye. "Yes?" She asks politely. "I'm Caleb Clark, and I was wondering, uh, if next week, you would-- Would you like to go to Hogsmeade with me?" Brooke smiled at this boys sputtering. "Sure Caleb, I would love to go." Caleb looked utterly shocked, though a smile slowly stretched on his face. "Thanks! So, uh, next weekend then?" I nod, and gives me a smile before walking off. I saw him do a fist pump into the air.

"Well isn't he a cutie." I say smiling, though I had thought no one could here me.

James's P.O.V.

I was in the library with Lily, picking out books and putting it on the table, doing as Flitwick told us to do.

Brooke was on the other side, I knew, and I could walk over to her after this date was done. Though before that happened, I had to ask Lily a question that had been eating me from the inside. And hopefully, she would actually say yes.

"So, Evans?" I ask her, breaking the surprising comfortable silence that had happened, "Um, I want to ask you a question." She looks up, "Ask away." I took a deep breath,

"Willyoubemygirlfriend?"

"What, James?"

I sigh, "Will you be my girlfriend?" She smiles and laughs. Oh god. Did I make a wrong move? "Sure, James." I look at her in shock, "O-okay then! Saturday at 7:30?" She nods, "I'm done, as are you. I have to go. Bye James!" And she skips off.

I walk to the other side of the shelf, to see Brooke grinning like a idiot. And I guess I was as well, because she looked at me weirdly.

"Someone asked me on a date!"

"Lily said yes!"

* Author's Note *

I have a few things to talk about today.

First off, 1K reads! Oh my god, you lot are amazing! I'm so happy you guys. I can't thank you enough.

Second off, Arthur, the twin of Amy is Arthur Weasley. They are ginger, and if the past chapters say so, then I'm sorry. Sorry for not clearing that up.

Anyways, that's all I have to say! Thank you guys!