Found Out

I spent the next couple weeks not talking to much people. Not that I didn't want to- I just needed some space, considering everything that happened. I sat at the opposite side of the table, barely glancing back at those hazel eyes looking straight back at me.

I wish it was all just a dream. I mean, I loved the kiss. I just wish he would have been up front to me about everything, because I've had a crush on him for a while now. And he's just too daft to notice it.

But in the end, I love that about him. Every single one of his flaws. You have to love that about him, or else you couldn't love him at all. Who would each of us be with out our flaws?

I spent most of my time studying to keep my mind preoccupied. When it isn't being used or concentrating on anything, it's having a constant battle with itself, which is really scary.

Today was a different day then the past couple of weeks. First off, I had decided to take self defense classes, study for my N.E.W.T.S., and not have a social life until after I graduate.

Plus, I was really missing my Mom and Dad, and my siblings most especially. I forget where there off to- I try to. I block my mind from the thought of them sometimes because it hurts too much.

"Good morning!" A prissy voice greets me in the morning. I groan to myself as I see a flash of ginger hair; Lily. "Oh hey." I greet, my voice all flem-y. She stops me before I can run off. "Come with me." She says, pulling me towards a corner outside the Gryffindor Tower.

I follow, sighing to myself. "I know James kissed you." My eyes widen, "You do? Lily, I'm so sorry-"

She cuts me off, "Honestly, I feel super bad about it. But you know, I think I knew all along. So, you can date him!" I look appalled, "Uh-uh! That's it? You can't just tell me I can date your boyfriend!" She shrugs, tears brimming in her eyes, "Yeah. There is nothing much to it."

Lily runs off, her hair flowing behind her back, "Talk to you later." I nod, walking off with my jaw on the ground.

The Girl Marauder ( Marauders Era Fanfiction )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara