Arguments

Brooke's P.O.V.

*

8 wands flew into my hand, and I looked to see whoever was attacking. Just as I thought.

"Fuck you guys!"

I exclaim, startling everyone.

"Why the hell would you guys, first off, eavesdrop, then make me almost use magic in front of the only friends I currently have!" I accuse them, letting all my feelings pour out. "Well - uh - we-" James stutters, trying to be a true Gryffindor and standing up to me. "See! No reason! You lot are just ruining my life! You know how Umbridge has been torturing me, beating me up!" There eyes widen, but they don't say anything.

And this is where things got serious.

3rd Persons P.O.V.

"IF YOU JUST DIDNT DO ANYTHING AND MAYBE HAVE BEEN MORE MATURE, THEN THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!" She yells. All there eyes were wide, and she suddenly falls to the ground, crying.

James, being the man he is, ran over to her, curling her up in a ball. James knew the most about Brooke, them being friends since first year, and spending the most time with each other. They were practically inseparable.

"I just want it to end!" She cries into his chest, "You guys don't see me going to her office, everyday! You don't understand the pain!" The rest of them rush out, much to their dismay. James had motioned them out, just so that they could be alone. "Shh, shh, shh." James whispers to her, "It will be okay, it will be okay."

After a few minutes of silent crying, it fell completely silent, as Brooke lay on James' chest, as he stroked her hair soothingly. "James?" She asks, looking up at him slightly. "I'm sorry for being a bitch.." She mutters, hiccuping. James shakes his head, "No, the three of us were being stupid." And it fell silent again.

"How'd you get here?" She asks, suddenly.

James looks at her cheekily, "Let's just say it had to do with Girls and carrying.." He trails off. "You didn't make the girls carry you!" She laughs, hitting his shoulder. He smiled at her, suddenly happy that he could make her smile, after pain.

And hell, was she glad to have him, as her best friend.

******

Author's Note

I'm sorry it was short! Though I didn't make it a filler chapter, so you guys should thank me. And I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile, or was that to days ago..? Anyways, see you guys soon! Bye!