Bad, yet still Good, news!

"We might have to breakup."

"I'm breaking up with you."

Both of them said it at the same time, face to face, eye to eye. How coincidental. "Oh wow, okay." Caleb says to Brooke, "That makes my life so much easier." Brooke laughs, shaking her head. "So, we're broken up? Or, breaking up, rather?" Caleb nods. sitting down at a nearby park bench.

Brooke follows. "Sorry, Brooke. But I sort of think we need to see other people.." Caleb admits. "Same thing." There was a silence. "So, who've you got your eyes on?" Brooke spoke once again, teasing him a bit. "N-no one." She shoved him with her shoulder, "I've dated you for 4 and a half months, I know you. And besides, it's sort of obvious."

He sighs, "Fine! I'll tell you but it is completely ridiculous," he paused, fidgeting a bit, "I like Lily Evans."

"Oh my god," Brooke gasped, "I sort of like James.." She pulled her draw strings to make her hoodie tighter, closing her face from the eyes of humanity. Well, at least she thought. Caleb laughed really loudly, "Well, I guess it is a coincidence that the 2 people we like are in a relationship.."

Brooke nods, "Oh wait. You got that smirk on your face, that weird smirk. You, are planning something, aren't you?" 

"Maybe we could, split them up.."