Sixty-one

Um I don't really know what I want but like I need the priestess Shion in the drabble,like idk, Hinata finding out about Shion's request to Naruto from that mission? or something about Shion w Naruhina

Shion bumped into the girl with long hair and lavender eyes and stopped in her tracks.

Visions of this girl and Naruto suddenly filled her mind: a man with silver hair and pale blue eyes, a man-made city on the moon, a red scarf, Naruto holding her in his arms, a kiss in the moonlight, and finally a wedding with Naruto in a black kimono and the girl in white, flowers in her hair...

But Shion blinked and the images from the future dispelled.

She glanced at the girl, who was speaking and saying something.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" She was looking at her with concern in her eyes, and Shion couldn't help but smile back.

So this was the woman who was destined to be Naruto's wife.

She was beautiful, and her eyes were a lighter shade than her own violet hue. Shion could tell there was calmness and patience, something she noted was exactly what Naruto needed.

The only thing is, thought Shion as she frowned, he still didn't know it.

"No, it was my fault," she said as she patted the girl's hand reassuringly. "I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

The girl shook her head and was going to apologize again but Shion cut her off with a question, "What's your name?"

She drew back in surprise but answered her with, "Hinata Hyuuga."

Shion closed her eyes and murmured as she kept her hand on her arm, "Hinata Hyuuga."

The visions came back, this time with more details from the future. This time, there were children, a boy and a girl with Naruto's eyes, then another boy with dark hair but no whiskers, just a small tattoo on his face... There was a warm living room filled with family pictures...a white cloak flapping in the breeze, emblazoned with flames...

"Shion!"

Shion snapped out of her foresight when she heard Naruto's voice calling her name. Hinata also turned around to face him and Shion's hand dropped down from her arm.

"Naruto," Hinata said as she looked back and forth between the two of them. "Do you know her?"

Naruto sauntered to the both of them with his usual grin. "Yup," he said in answer to her question. "This is Shion from the Land of Demons. Kakashi-sensei said she was coming for a visit, I just didn't think she'd be here today."

Shion smiled at him. "It's nice to see you again, Naruto Uzumaki."

She slanted a glance at Hinata then back again at Naruto. She wanted to test something out. "And your future wife is a good choice."

There was a frown on his face. He glanced at Hinata, whose eyes were wide and her mouth open in surprise. "My what?!"

Shion nodded firmly. "Your future wife, the mother of your children."

Naruto laughed weakly. "Right. Wife. Children. Nice one." Then he turned to Hinata who was now red as a tomato and looking at Shion as if she'd said something earth-shattering. "Shion's a priestess. She says she can predict the future, but they're not always true..."

Hinata blinked and turned redder. "The future?" she squeaked, then she swallowed and whispered, "Ch-children? With Naruto?"

"Yes," Shion responded with a reassuring smile. "Two of them."

The implications of that...

Hinata swayed dizzily for a second, but Naruto caught her before she fell and feeling his arms around her snapped her out of her faint.

"Thank you, Naruto," she said and gently tried to get him to drop his arms around her because she felt so crowded by him. She couldn't breathe...because...children...with Naruto...meant...

She felt her consciousness fading but Shion's next words made her focus.

Shion laughed when she saw that Naruto didn't get the hint, only continued holding Hinata. Her eyes teasing, she said, "You know, Naruto, you promised me once that you'd help me with my future children."

He raised his brows at her. "I did?"

"Yes, you did," she answered him with a grin, noting that he still didn't realize what she meant—but this girl did, though.

It had Hinata frowning. She didn't like the sound of that.

Shion saw her frown and laughed again. "Don't worry, Hinata Hyuuga. I don't see that future for myself, so you can be sure nothing will happen with me and Naruto."

The priestess took one more look at Naruto and Hinata and smiled to herself. Naruto was ignoring her, his attention completely focused on Hinata.

"Are you okay, Hinata?" he was saying.

Hinata nodded. "I'm okay, Naruto, so you don't need to keep on holding me."

He only laughed it off and tightened the arm around her back. "Nah, it's fine, Hinata. Just hold on to me."

Shion shook her head, violet eyes glinting as a glimpse of the couple's future popped into her mind again.

She'd heard those words from him before...