4.

"Shifaaaaaaaaaa... Sun na.."

(listen)

"kya hai Affo?" I groaned because she was irritating me.

(What Affo)

"Tell me naa... How does RJ Deni look?" She shook my arm and I huffed, this girl can't understand me ever.

"Okay... So listen. His eyes are small and round just like a parrot and he has a small bulb nose, a pair of big dark blackish lips... Moreover, he is dark brown, short and so fat just like a football... And his hair... He is half bald so You can understand na... How does he look?" I explained Daniyal sir's look and I'm sure if Daniyal sir would listen to that explanation, rather he would die with shock or would kill me. Afifa's face was sightable, after a gasp she gulped and slowly nodded while shifting backwards and I started writing the script for the next recording, for good ten minutes she was silent and I was in peace but...

Does Miss Afifa have a silent mode in her brain?

NOT AT ALL...

"But Shifa he was sounding handsome..." She muttered with an innocent pout, which was fake... I fake cried and hit my head with my diary.

"Kill me Afifa. Just kill me... Yaar how can anyone sounds handsome?" I asked with irritation and she pouts "My 6th sense is saying that you and RJ Deni have some connection... Kismat connection" She said so seriously like she was an astrologer and reading my future through some magic power, but she said the Kismat connection in a complete filmy style while placing her hand on her heart and I glare her. Though since childhood I know she does not feel afraid of me, every time I give a try to my destiny with a hope that she will keep her mouth shut to get a new failure.

"Oh hello, kismat connection ki amma... Keep your mouth shut... After listening only to his voice your so-called pea-sized brain connects us? How? Ye divye Shakti aapko kaha se mile mate?" Joining my hand in front of her I asked as a satire and she made an angry pout

(How did you get this power)

" Abhi mazakh Uda le... Lekin meri predictions sach ho jaati hain"

(Okay, make my fun now but my predictions turn true)

"oh really?" I asked like a satire and she nodded with a stretched smile. "Then tell me will I get a promotion this year or not?" I raised my brow and she jerks her head

"My sense works in important matters like love and marriage, not in these useless matters" I slapped her arm and stood up. "Buy me a coffee," I demanded further to get her annoyed expressions

"Wow, that's great. Your Followers are increasing, but you want a treat front my side...  Don't worry I'll take revenge for this" I jerked my head on her dramatic style and she followed me "Shifa Yaar at least jiju ka asli naam to Bata de." She demanded after hanging on to my shoulders from the backside and I was shocked to listen to that.

(Shifa dude at least tell me the real name of my would-be brother-in-law)

Jiju? Really? She already fixed my marriage with Daniyal Sir without even knowing anything.

"Pagal hai kya?" I shouted enough loudly that few students standing here and there suddenly looked at me.

(Are you mad?)

"Shifaaaaaa.... Tell me something about my would-be jiju (Brother-in-law)... Pleaseeeeeeeeee"

"Affo stop calling him jiju..." I glared at her again and this time she nodded. But demanded to know something about RJ Deni. I knew she wouldn't stop asking until she gets her answer.