51

"I'm really tired," Daniyal muttered in a sleepy voice and his father nodded while yawning "I'll sleep now." Daniyal added in muttered and both father son duo stepped together towards the door of their home, they were out of town to finalize a deal of plot and coming back home after two days but Daniyal was looking even more tired .

"I'll also sleep, but after having a cup of tea of Shifa's hand" Daniyal smiled at his father's demand and rang the door bell but no one open the door, he rang the door bell twice but again no response.

"Are they both still sleeping?" Daniyal mumbled while drawing out his mobile to call Shifa.

"Khadija wakes up early in the morning, she never sleep for this late" said Mr Kazmi and Daniyal glanced at him then again shifted his eyes on the mobile screen which was now showing an ongoing call for Shifa.

"Shifa bhi jaldi uth jati hai baba, wo fajr kabhi qaza nhi krti." Daniyal muttered and felt strange when Shifa didn't pick the call, pushing mobile back in the pocket he used his keys to unlock the door and finally the father and son duo entered in the home after two days.

(Shifa also walked up early, Baba. she never misses her fajr namaz)

"Aap apni biwi ki report lijiye main apni biwi ko dekhta hu" Mr. Kazmi smiled while going towards his bedroom and Daniyal also smiled while shaking his head.

(You take the report of your wife and I will see my wife)

"No, firstly I'll meet your wife," Saying that with a small chuckle Daniyal moved towards his parents bedroom and both father son duo was amazed when they open the bedroom door to witness an uncommon scene. Both Khadija and Shifa were sleeping peacefully. Taking back steps out from the room, Mr Kazmi fake clear his throat with a hint of hesitation because Shifa was sleeping without properly covering herself.

"Daniyal, un dono ko sone dijiye, bahar aa jaiye" Daniyal listened his father's order but he knew his father also need to sleep so he took steps towards the bed and placed his hand on Shifa's arm.

(Daniyal, let both of them sleep, don't disturb them and come out.)

"Shifa... Shifa," Daniyal whispered softly, he didn't want to wake his mother up but his meek voice was unable to wake up his wife also who was sleeping peacefully.  "Shifa, wake up." this time he softly shook her arm with a bit loud voice and he unintentionally woke up both ladies.

"D.. Deni aap? Aap kab aaye?" mumbling that Shifa sat down on bed while picking up her dupatta from the pillow and placed that on both shoulders then looked at her mother-in-law who was still looking pale.

(Deni you? When you come back?)

"Ammi How are you now?" Shifa asked in her still sleepy voice, and her mother-in-law blinked like assuring her, "I'm fine beta,"

"Deni aap ke liye chai bna du?" Shifa asked and Daniyal was amazed at how she understood his crave of tea but nod his head while pushing away the blanket and sat down just a few inches away from Shifa.

(want tea?)

"Neki aur puch puch?" Daniyal smiled and Shifa nodded while picking up her hair and rolling it on her hands to make a messy bun, before she could out her hand to grab the hair clip a masculine hand picked it up from side table and passed it to her. Shifa's lips engaged with a beautiful smile, only these small things were enough to make her happy.

(very badly)

"Thanks." She mumbled in a soft voice and secured the bun before stepping out from the bed with sleepy eyes and tired face.

"Shifa,"

"Ji Deni?" She turned around to see him

"Agar aapko neend aa rhi hai to soo jao, chai rehne do," seeing her tiredness he suggested but he didn't know what Shifa was feeling after seeing him, all her tiredness was gone and her heart felt at peace.