42

Wearing a red suit with minimal Zari work she was sitting with down gaze, neck and ear were decorated with pretty yet light gold jewellery and wrists were full of bangles. Everyone was seeing her beauty and hearing her silence but there was someone was watching her nervousness which was peeping out through fidgeting fingers.

"Shifa" a whisper near her ear and she looked at her left side.

"Ji Deni?"

''Are you alright?" He asked in a hushed tone. They were sitting in the hall of their home, surrounded by numerous guests. Casting her gaze down one more time, Shifa nod her head silently but he already knew the art of reading her silence. "Now what's wrong?" He asked and Shifa looked up.

''Deni dar lag rha hai''
(Deni I'm scared)

"Don't worry, Ammi and Baba are very friendly." he tried to assured her with a smile but she was hell nervous after remembering what happened in the morning.

"Yes, they are." She smiled while stating the truth and Daniyal also grinned. "Deni." She whispered

"Ji?"

"I'm sleepy." She muttered while trying not to yawn in front of everyone but her eyes filled with water and eyelids started feeling heavy.

"Hmm... You must be tired." He whispered back and Shifa look at him, for two long moments she forget to blink, Daniyal was amazed to see an ocean of emotions in her eyes but he said nothing, only tried to read what she was holding in herself.

When she first time sat besides Daniyal, she was feeling irritated but now, when he's sitting besides her, she's feeling protected. Thats how their journey take place. A smile crawled to her pink coated lips but this time Daniyal was failed to read her mind.

"Aapki muskurahat ka sabab jaan sakta hu?"

(May I know the reason for your smile?)

"Kuch cheezein raaz rahe to hi achha hota hai.'' She grinned while looking away from his face

(It is good if some things remain a secret.)

"Lekin aapke baare mein ek raaz to main jaan chuka hu." Shifa looked up suddenly. She couldn't imagine Daniyal reading her mind regarding her feelings for him, it's her secret.

(But I already know a secret of yours )

"What?" She asked and he grinned one more time.

"Yahi ki aap ek nihayat hi ahmaq ladki ho."

(That you're an idiot.)

"Mujhe bhi aapka ek raaz pta hai." She rolled her eyes with his whisper and Daniyal nodded.

(I also know one of your secrets.)

"Go ahead and let me know." He grinned.

"Yahi ki aap bohot bure hain." She looked away as if she was offended with Daniyal but why she always forget that she can't beat him in these dramas?

(That you're very bad)

"Ye bhi koi raaz hai? Kuch to naya batao," He teased her making her huffed.

(Is this even a secret, tell me something new.)

"Deni aap sach mein bohot bure hain, kitna pareshan karte ha-in mu-jhe," Shifa said louder than the usual whisper but the idiot girl realised it only when she came to the end of the sentence. All the eyes were fixed on both of them.

(Deni, you are really very bad, how much you ann-oy me.)

"Ye mene kya kra!" She literally palmed her face and fake cried but all the guests present around her laughted hard