65.

Mitochondrion is the powerhouse of the cell maybe it was the only simple statement of chemical biology after that everything was difficult. And here she was dealing with her chemistry... Not one present in the books but one present between her and that handsome guy. Books were placed open in front of her but her eyes couldn't see the words written on the pages or maybe her eyes could but the brain couldn't interpret the meanings because this little organ was controlling its subordinate Mr heart too, which was forgetting the ethics and code of conduct of its work, it was showing clumsy behaviour by sometimes missing a beat and sometimes running to fast.

"Shifa, beta come and have lunch." Maryam called her loudly she grimaced with disappointment but ignored. "Shifaaaa..." Again ignored.

"Shifa I'm calling you for last ten minutes." Maryam came to the doorway of her room and scolded her. Placing the arm on the top rail of the chair Shifa half turned towards her mother and gave her an oh really look . "No, you just called me twice, that too half a minute ago."

"Why aren't you coming if you have already heard my calls?"

"At least tell papa to give me my mobile, I wanna talk to Deni." She ignored the question of her mother and asked something important in reply. Maryam sighed and glanced at the wall clock with was reading sharp 1.

"Just five hours more, then you'll get your mobile, till then focus on books only." Shifa huffed and turned towards the study table again.

"Shifa come and have lunch." Maryam repeated her very first demand and "I don't want to eat, let me study so that these topics will be over and I will be able to go back to my home." She was frustrated. For the last four days Anwar was taking her mobile phone at the breakfast table and giving it back at 6 pm after coming back from the office. And Maryam was supporting her husband blindly without thinking about her daughter... But practically she was only thinking about her daughter and her upcoming exams.

"Shifa what's this childish behaviour?"

"You tell me mummy, what is this childish behaviour of you and your husband?" Coming back to the previous position she asked with frustration and Maryam furrowed.

"Why he become my husband whenever you are angry with him?"

"Because he's your husband." Shifa replied with frustration and Maryam sighed. "Have lunch then talk to Daniyal but not more than ten minutes. After that focus on books only. Okay?"

"Mummy, you and papa are behaving as if Deni is not my husband but boyfriend."

"That's the problem that he's your husband... If he were your boyfriend you must be careful around us white talking to him. But here, you're always like Deni, Deni, Deni... and we can't even tell you to stop reciting his name and focus on books. So he has purposely taken your mobile... In this way at least you will be focusing on studies." Maryam explained and Shifa huffed.

"I hate you both, you people are behaving like typical villains of a love story." Shifa muttered with disappointment and Maryam couldn't help but chuckled. She had been seeing Shifa craving to talk to her husband but here this couple was being separated by the cruel world just for a few days.

"Achha gussa na ho, khana kha lo... Main apna mobile de dungi, baat kar lena apne Deni se." Maryam chuckled while enjoying Shifa's cute anger and she huffed again.

(Okay, don't be angry. Have lunch then talk to your Deni. I'll give you my mobile phone)

"I don't need your mobile, let me study. There are only three topics left to cover then I'll go back to my home." Mumbling that with frustration Shifa turned towards the study table and turned the next page of the already open book. Maryam was smiling seeing Shifa in this way, whenever Shifa was mentioning my home for Qasr-e-Kazmi she was feeling so satisfied that the feeling couldn't be defined in words.