Bonus 6.

"There was a lot of work that's why I am late but I'll be back in half an hour or some more." She said while focusing on the road and changing the gear.

"Okay, mummy. And Don't forget to bring chocolates." Alshaf demanded. Shifa hummed as she was already waiting for the reason behind this call.

"Sure, dear. Achha tell me, is your dad home?"

"No, not yet. I called Dad before calling you and he said that he would come late, that's why I called you for the chocolates."

"Okay, beta. Have you completed homework?"

"No mummy, I'm going to Dado, she will help me."

"Very nice. You're my good girl. Can I hang up the call? I'm driving."

"Bye-bye, Mumma."

"Allah Hafiz." Shifa corrected but the call had already ended. Before placing the mobile on the navigation stand she glanced at the time.   6:25 pm.

"Ya Allah..." She huffed when stuck in the traffic. Delhi-Gurugram road looks like a pack of cars in the peak hours. Everyone knew it, still, she took a quick decision to drive at this time and now she was regretting it. Thousands of cars crawled on the road waiting for signals to turn green but after a wait of 2 minutes, only a few numbers of cars could pass the 40-second green signal. Living in these big cities could be a dream for millions but going away from this hustle and bustle is the requirement of some peace-loving people.

Holding tiredness in her eyes she glanced at the fuel indicator only to realise that the fuel tank had to be refilled soon. After waiting for the next five minutes somehow she got out of the trap of one signal to fall in the maze of the other. For a few minutes, she cursed herself. Why the hell did she need to open another branch of the lab in Gurugram? But the very next moment a face flashed in her eyes and she rested her head on the steering wheel. The hard leather rubbed against her forehead and a smile grew under her tired lips.

The reason behind this struggle was no one else but her son. Foster Son. Zaryab.

Recently, Mr Kazmi transferred half of his property including the home in the name of Zeedan and the remaining half was transferred in the name of Alshaf. His reason was clear, he accepted Zaryab it didn't mean that he would share the legacy of his family with that boy. All his money should be reserved for Kazmi(s), only and only for Kazmis. Daniyal wanted to protest against this decision of his father but Shifa shook her head,  her brown eyes gave assurance to the pair of grey eyes that he should not force Mr Kazmi to change the decision. Zaryab was brought to Qasr-e-Kazmi on Shifa's demand, she didn't want to prove him a burden on anyone. But the same night this lady took one of the biggest decisions of her life.

She decided to transfer the property of Dehradun, One she got from Aatish, in the name of Zaryab. There were two reasons behind it, the very first... She never wanted to take a single penny from the money that once became the reason for her mother's pain and suffering, and the other reason was that Zaryab belonged to Adeena who belongs to Aatish's brother, so basically that property belonged to Zaryab's grandfather too. So she found it best to give rights to the deserving person. She left Daniyal amazed one more time by demonstrating such generosity.

And now she wanted to expand her business so that she could divide it into three unequal parts, and hand over the biggest part to Zaryab in the future because Alshaf and Zeedan will get everything from Daniyal's wealth too.

A gush of slumber just below over her when the blow of horns pushed her to look upon the signal, she was becoming the reason behind stiffness on the road. Driving ahead she waited for a couple of minutes at the petrol pump to refill the tank and ignoring the service requirement of tyres. She didn't need any service right now other than a peaceful slumber.