57

After a tiring day Shifa just stepped in the bedroom when a call forced her to shut her eyes for a second. "Dulhan..."

"Ji Badi Amma?" She turned back immediately and Daniyal sighed while placing the novel down on the bed. He was seeing her cooking, cleaning as well as tolerating scoldings without any of her fault. He was helpless so as Mrs and Mr Kazmi.

After some ten minutes when Shifa came back Daniyal was seeing his mobile as soon as he witnessed his wife he stepped out of the bed with an enthusiastic smile.

"You've only 5 minutes to get ready, your husband is taking you out for a long drive." He wanted to compensate for every pain his wife tolerate today, Shifa thought for a moment and a tired smile spread on her face.

"Tell my husband that his wife is tired so this long drive is due on him." And she literally threw herself on the bed, the scarf was still on the head, dupatta was pinned on her shoulders and feet were paining.

"Wanna have cold coffee or chocolate brownie shake?" Asked Daniyal and Shifa looked at him with puppy eyes. "Will you make it?" She asked and Daniyal scratch the back of his head.

"Main to order krne wala tha." He whispered but Shifa sighed and close her eyes.

(I was about to order it)

"No need. Light off kar dijiye please."

(Switch off the light.)

"At least remove the scarf and change your clothes." Shifa think for a moment and nodded because she also knew that she couldn't sleep like that. After some time she came out from the bathroom, she was wearing a dark green pajama and black loose shirt which was coming to her mid thighs, for the first time her dupatta was nowhere, otherwise she use a narrow stole all the time. Opening her hair she sat down on the bed with a comb and oil bottle on her hand.

"Now, Why aren't you sleeping?"

"You know what Deni, when you are in love you can't neglect your beloved." Shifa shrugged her shoulders while pouring little amount of oil on her palm and rubbed her hands together before starting running her fingers on scalp. Daniyal was silently noticing her and soon a big grin captured his lips. He secretly adore Shifa's beautiful hair as well as her soft nature. She was most probably the only girl who managed to attract this man towards her beauty, otherwise not even Adeena was able to do so, she didn't tried either.

Shifa was massaging her head without noticing her husband who was only seeing her, he had idea how tired she must be because of Badi Amma's demands that she doesn't like food cooked by servants or maids, she wanted either Shifa or Mrs Kazmi cook and how could Shifa let her mother-in-law go to kitchen when she's not really feeling well.

"Shifa Aap ek kaam Karo na, mummy ke paas chali jao kuch din ke liye jab Badi Amma chali jayegi to wapas aa jana." Daniyal suggested and Shifa think for a moment.

(Shifa, you can do one thing, go to mummy for a few days and come back when Badi Amma is gone.)

"So that only Ammi becomes the target of Badi Amma? And who'll cook for her?" Shifa kind of rolled her eyes and Daniyal sighed, he didn't think about it.

"But I don't want you to face problems because of me and my family, so I want you to leave for a few days." Daniyal's explanation was simple but she smiled sadly.

"Deni agar meri life me koi complications aa gyi to kya aap mujhe chhod denge?"

(Deni, would you leave me in my problems?)

"Ye kesa ahmaqana sawal hai Shifa?" His eyes were showing disbelief and she nodded.

(What kind of stupid question is this?)